Home < Accessories < FOA1TY1 Porsche Yazaki Fiber Optic Converter Cable

FOA1TY1 Porsche Yazaki Fiber Optic Converter Cable

FOA1TY1 Porsche Yazaki Fiber Optic Converter Cable
authorized dealer
Porsche vehicles might be equipped with different Optical Fiber Connectors. The most common type is called TYCO (about 90% of the Porsche vehicles has it). The other type is called YAZAKI (about 10% of the Porsche vehicles has it). There is no easy way to identify which vehicle is equipped with the YAZAKI or TYCO Optical system other than performing a visual inspection. The YAZAKI Optical system has generally been seen on 2003 vehicles from the 1st and 2nd quarter production. (i.e. February 2003 production code normally located in the driver door edge). If your vehicle is equipped with the YAZAKI Optical system , you must purchase this part to interface the Optical MOST ring of the vehicle.
Click here for Illustration


1. The FOA1TY1 is not required in vehicles with Tyco plugs but is required in Porsche Vehicle with Yazaki type connectors.
2. Please verify the connectors in your vehicle prior to purchasing this part.

16%
Product Details
Part Number FOA1TY1
Stock Status
Regular Price: $42.95
Discount Price: $35.98 (32.24)
Product Options
Quantity

Related products

FOA1TL1 Dension Tyco Type Optical Loop
$22.98

Customers also bought

BAA36 Aftermarket Radio Antenna adapter for select 2007-Up Nissan BAA11SA Diversity DIN to FAKRA Antenna Adapter for Audi RNS-E MIT-PIO/M CD Changer adapter for select 1993-96 Mitsubishi To Pioneer BKFMK526 Radio Replacement Kit for 2009-10 Ford F-150 Boyo VTL110 License Plate Style Rear Vision Camera Chrome Finish PXDXTY3 Auxiliary Input Adapter for Select 1998-10 Toyota
$6.98
$15.98
$29.98
$34.98
$120.98
$69.98

Customer feedback

Product rating

Customer Reviews

There have been no reviews for this product.