Install aftermarket radio, amplifier and speakers of choice in select 2000-06 Jaguar.
Many "car audio technology" advances have been made since these cars were introduced, and if you would like to be able to make/receive hands-free calls, satellite navigation, play music from a digital device, USB stick/memory card, iPod or Bluetooth from a single unit; you should consider replacing the OE radio. Unfortunately replacing Jaguar/Alpine premium radio and amplifier with aftermarket requires rewiring the entire system; however with the ARH-JAG2P harness, the process just got a lot easier. The ARH-JAG2P harness provides wiring for power, amp/antenna turn-on, illumination and steering wheel controls and up to 8- speaker channels (front/rear door speakers, tweeters and subwoofers or any combination thereof) to replacement amplifier. This welcome addition does not require cutting or modifying vehicle's harness should it become necessary to re-install original radio/amplifier if and when vehicle is offered up for sale/trade. Matching 18, 12 and 26-pin connectors (male/female) so to not compromise vehicles wiring integrity. Exclusive to 2000-06 XK (X100) and 2000-03 XJ (X308) with Alpine premium audio system only. Not applicable to 1998-99 Harman Kardon amplified systems.
1. Works in 2000-06 XK coupe/convertible and 2000-03 XJ Alpine premium audio systems only.
» Exclusive to 2000-06 Jaguar Alpine premium systems only
» Provides replacement radio the necessary wiring without cutting/splicing.
» OE amplifier, GPS and CD changer must be disconnected and will no longer function.
» Provides wiring for up to 8 speaker wires (4 ft.)
» Install main speakers, tweeters and subwoofer(s) of your choosing. If keeping radio and replacing OE amplifier; purchase our AIH-JAGAP instead.
» Plug-n-play to OE 18-pin amplifier speaker plug in trunk/hatch, 12-pin radio power plug and 26-pin MQS plug.
» Eliminates the need to run new wiring to OE speaker locations.
» Install new speakers/subwoofers of your choosing.
1. Remote radio from dash
2. Disconnect 12-pin (white), 26-pin (yellow) MQS plug and 8-pin AI-NET plug from radio
3. Connect harness 12-pin and 26-pin sockets to OE plugs from step 2
4. Route new radio RCA outputs and remote turn on wire to trunk area (where new amplifier will reside)
5. Finalize aftermarket radio install according to radio installation guide
6. Disconnect 18 and 12-pin plugs from OE amplifier
7. Connect 18-pin OE plug to harness 18-pin socket (with 4 ft. speaker leads)
8. Connect harness speaker leads to aftermarket amplifier(s) speaker outputs
9. Connect RCA's and remote turn-on wire to aftermarket amplifier.
10. Consult aftermarket amplifier installation manual to finalize install.
2. This harness does not ship same day. I must first be assembled (built) after which time it is then shipped using shipping method selected at checkout.