When you decide to replace the factory radio in your Beretta or Corsica a specific Kit is required. A dash kit, also called a Radio installation kit, allows a new replacement radio to be mounted into the opening where the OEM (factory) radio was installed. Dash kits play two important roles when installing a new replacement radio:
1. Convert size differences between radios
2. Provide mounting support
The BKGMK335 Mounting Kit is geared toward the custom installation of (1) SINGLE DIN (2" tall) aftermarket radio.
The BKGMK335 fits flawlessly in the dash opening in 1988-90 Chevrolet Beretta and Corsica with A/C
to provide a solid mounting structure for the new single DIN aftermarket head unit.
• Factory style dash panel
• Installs (1) Single DIN or Shaft Radios
• One piece 1 1/4" deep extension to accommodate large chassis radios
• Features 1" x 7" EQ provision
• Perfect color match for A/C controls.
• For A/C Vehicles Only
• Includes easy installation instructions and mounting hardware