Upgrade select Becker Radios to support Bluetooth hands-free calling, music streaming, usb charging and more.
Do you spend a lot of time on the road? Love music diversity? Upgrade Becker aux ready radios to support hands-free, music streaming etc. Safety comes first when you’re on the road, so having an intuitive and easy to use Bluetooth kit is essential to reducing driver distraction. The BKR-HF kit is compatible with virtually all Bluetooth phones, and sounds great whether using it for mobile conversations, streaming music or listening to your audio device (e.g. MP3 player, Sat Radio etc.) connected to the AUX input. In addition to these audio features, a USB Charging port is available to keep your devices fully charged. Install the control button with built-in microphone on the dash and launch Siri or Google Now, initiate phone calls, launch important audio and text application and more. Thanks to the BKR-HF Kit you can keep the radio and car you love while enjoying Bluetooth and audio features only available on newer cars.
Avoid costly returns. Click to review your Installation instructions and FAQ prior to ordering.
» Works on all Becker radios with "AUX" menu option (retains aux input).
» Supports Bluetooth 3.0 Hands-Free and 44.1kHz ADC, 48kHz DAC Audio streaming
» 3.5mm Auxiliary input for audio devices (e.g. MP3 player, Sat Radio, Zune and more)
» On-board DSP and 16-bit stereo quality on phone calls & Audio streaming
» Supports multi-phone pairing
» Use voice guidance to Send and Receive text messages
» Stream internet radio on car stereo system
» Auto- reconnect when entering vehicle.
» Easy and convenient One button operation
» Easy Plug-n-play installation to vehicles wiring
» USB charging port. (Does not support newest iPads, iPhones etc.)
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of this product with your radio or vehicle]
1. Works in Porsche Becker "AUX" Ready Radios. (See drop-down for model listing)
2. Works in Mercedes Benz, Vito, Sprinter and Dodge Sprinter (See drop-down for listing)
3. 2003-04 Land Rover Discovery II & 2002-05 Freelander Becker Radios.(See drop-down for listing)
4. Works in BMW with Becker Traffic Pro/Harman Kardon.(See drop-down for listing)
5. Ferrari with Becker Traffic Pro, Mexico Pro, Cascade (See drop-down for listing)
6. Works in Maserati 4200 Gransport/Spider with Becker BE7801 Infotainment radio only
7. Also compatible with Becker Aftermarket Indianapolis (Pro), Grand Prix, Mexico (Pro), Cascade Pro,Traffic Pro, Online Pro, DTM, Monza. (See drop-down for listing)
8. CD Changer (if present) must be disconnected. Click installation guide below.
» Bluetooth Module (3.5" x 2.5" x"1) x1
» Control button with built in Microphone (6 ft. cable) x1
» 3.5-3.5mm Audio Cable (3 ft.) x1
» Custom plug-n-play power harness (PAH-1781) x1
» Optional USB Charging Cable with Bracket mount (click installation guide for details)
» Optional Visor microphone kit (click installation instructions for details
1. Becker CR-210, CDR-210, PCM1 and others with CD Changer must purchase our BKRCD-HF
2. "AUX" mode must be enabled from within radio menu. Click installation link above for details.