Keep Becker factory radio and upgrade vehicle to support Bluetooth features only available on newer cars.
For those adamant about keeping their vehicles stock look and options, we offer a line of adapters sure to open up a whole lot of different options for listening to music and other audio content. Hands-free and streaming are now possible in older Porsche, BMW, Mercedes, Maserati, Land Rover, Ferrari and other European luxury vehicles with Becker original radios. This custom kit integrates Smartphones to select Becker radios using Bluetooth Technology and Voice Recognition application (Siri, Google Now etc.) to initiate hands-free calling, launch Navigation, music streaming etc. and because its custom; everything required is included for a quick plug-n-play install. In addition radio mutes when call is initiated or received and directs callers voice to the car speakers and call number announced; once call ends the system returns to previous mode. A wired microphone and wireless remote control button are included to initiate phone calls, launch important audio and text applications.
» Works on all Becker "AUX" ready radios. Please check radio menu or drop-down for confirmed applications.
» Supports Bluetooth 3.0 Hands-Free and 44.1kHz ADC, 48kHz DAC Audio streaming
» Mutes radio when initiating or receiving a call
» 16-bit stereo audio streaming quality
» Incoming caller number announced on car speakers
» Supports multi-phone pairing
» Auto- reconnect upon entering vehicle.
» Wireless remote control or Voice operation
» Easy Plug-n-play installation to vehicles wiring
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of this product with your radio or vehicle]
1. Works in Porsche with Becker "AUX" ready radios. (See drop-down for model)
2. Works in Mercedes Benz, Vito, Sprinter and Dodge Sprinter with Becker "AUX" ready radios (See drop-down)
3. 2003-04 Land Rover Discovery II & 2002-05 Freelander with Becker radios.(See drop-down)
4. Works in BMW with Becker Traffic Pro/Harman Kardon. (See drop-down)
5. Ferrari with Becker Traffic Pro, Mexico Pro, Cascade (See drop-down)
6. Works in Maserati 4200 Gransport/Spider with Becker BE7801 Infotainment radio only
7. Also compatible with Becker aftermarket radios such as : Indianapolis (Pro), Grand Prix, Mexico (Pro), Cascade Pro,Traffic Pro, Online Pro, DTM, Monza. (See drop-down for listing)
8. CD changer (if present) must be disconnected. Click installation link below.
» Bluetooth module (3.5" x 2.5" x"0.75) x1
» Wireless remote control (1.6" or 41.5mm diameter)
» Microphone (11.5 ft. cable) x1
» Custom plug-n-play installation harness x1
Avoid costly returns. Click to review your installation instructions and Frequent ask questions prior to ordering.
[See drop-down for reference]
* Cascade (BE6111, BE6112 etc.) with factory hands-free
and/or Ferrari with digital cluster
must purchase this harness
to retain these features.
1. Becker CR-210, CDR-210, PCM1 are NOT compatible. These require a CD changer to work with our BLU-BKR235.
2. Radio "AUX" mode must be enabled. Click installation link for details.