Upgrade Jaguar audio system to support Bluetooth technology.
While it is true that due to their lack of support for more attractive modern media formats, many Jaguar owners have replaced the original radio. Those adamant about keeping vehicle as original as possible, we offer a line of adapters sure to open up a whole lot of different options for listening to music and other audio content. Thanks to the BT45-JAG Jaguar X100 (XK) and X308 (XJ) owners can keep the radio and car they love while enjoying music features only available on newer cars. This custom kit integrates Smartphones using Bluetooth Technology and Voice Recognition application (Siri, Google Now etc.) to initiate hands-free calling, launch Navigation, music streaming etc. and includes everything required for a quick plug-n-play install. In addition the BT45-JAG mutes the audio system when a call is initiated or received, directs the call to car speaker and returns to previous state upon ending call. In addition a wired microphone and wireless controller are included to launch important audio, text application and more.
» Supports Hands-Free calling and A2DP music streaming
» On-board DSP and 16-bit stereo quality on phone calls, music streaming
» Noise cancellation DSP hardware & CVC (Clear Voice Capture) software
» Microphone with echo cancellation and noise reduction technology
» Use Voice guidance (Siri, Google Play, Connect etc.) to send and receive text messages
» Incoming caller number announcement on car speakers
» Option to use factory microphone (If equipped)
» Connect and use two devices simultaneously: one for phone calls, the other for music streaming
» Auto- reconnect upon entering vehicle
» Mutes radio on incoming or outgoing calls
» Includes wireless remote controller
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of our product with your radio or vehicle.]
1. Compatible with specified 1998-03 XJ (X308) and 1997*- 06 XK (X100) listed in drop-down that includes a working CD changer.
2. CD changer remains connected but will no longer play. To retain CD playback purchase our A2DIY-JAG98 instead.
3. Audio adapter (included) connects to changer plug in trunk or hatch. Bluetooth module connects to factory phone plug beneath center armrest.
4. Option to use factory overhead microphone (if present) instead of included visor microphone
» Bluetooth Module (3.5" x 2.5" x" 0.75) x1
» Audio Adapter (2.65" x 2" x 1.25") x1
» Audio cable (5 meters) x1
» 10, 14 or 18-pin vehicle specific installation harness x1
» Wireless remote control (1.6" or 41.5mm) diameter)
» CR2032 battery x1
» Microphone with visor clip (11.5 ft. cable) x1
Avoid costly returns. Please read these installation instructions and Frequent Ask Questions prior to ordering.
[ See drop-down for reference]
*Late1997 XK (X100) with Ai-Net style plug only (earlier 1997with 8-pin DIN CD plug are not compatible)
Vehicle must have a 10, 14 or 18-pin phone plug/connector below center console. Check your vehicle and make selection from drop-down (For help, click above installation instructions link).
1. Vehicle must have a working CD changer which remain connected but will no longer play.
2. This kit must first be assembled after which it is then shipped using shipping method selected at checkout.