Add Bluetooth Hands-free calling, music streaming and more to any C5 with 12-disc CD changer in trunk/hatch.
There is no greater pride than keeping your classic car as original possible and thanks to the C5CD-HF kit users are able to add Bluetooth features available on newer cars all without replacing radio, CD changer and the car you love. For the C5CD-Hf to work, your C5 must have the original radio (AM/FM/CD or AM/FM/TAPE) and functioning 12-disc changer in trunk or hatch (changer remains connected and functional). The C5CD-HF kit works with virtually all Bluetooth enabled smartphones and sounds great whether used for mobile conversations, streaming music, charging and more. A stylish control push-button with built-in microphone (conveniently installed on the dash) is used to launch Siri, Google Now or Assist to initiate phone calls, launch important audio and text application and more. Additionally users have the option to retain CD changer playback, OR an aux input jack or both (changer playback + aux input jack). Use aux input jack to connect and play any portable audio device with a 3.5mm (headphone) jack. If only music streaming is proffered, purchased our A2D-C5 instead. Click installation instruction link below for details.
Avoid costly returns. Click to review your Installation instructions or installation Video prior to ordering.
» Works in C5 with 12-disc changer in trunk/hatch Must have working 12-disc changer.
» Supports Bluetooth 3.0 Hands-Free and 44.1kHz ADC, 48kHz DAC music streaming
» On-board DSP and 16-bit stereo quality on phone calls & music streaming
» Supports multi-phone pairing
» Use voice guidance to send and receive text messages
» Stream from internet music sites such as Pandora, Apple music and more
» Auto- pair/un-pair upon entering/exiting vehicle.
» One button operation helps to keep eyes on the road
» Standard USB charging port. (Does not charge iPhone 8 and higher or any requiring more than 1.8 charging Amps)
* Newest version (7.19): No longer requires running accessory wire to fuse panel.
[Please read all requirements and warnings below prior to purchasing this part]
1. Works in 1997-04 Corvette (C5) with functional 12-disc CD changer. Must have functioning 12-disc changer in trunk or hatch.
2. 12-disc changer (required) and remains connected with option to retain changer playback, an aux input jack or both AUX + changer playback.
3. Regardless of playback option, your vehicle must have a working 12-disc CD changer which remains connected.
4. Installs/connects to the back of radio behind dashboard.
» Bluetooth module (3.5" x 2.5" x"1) x1
» Push button with built-in microphone on 6 ft. cable x1
» 3.5mm male - male audio cable (3 ft.) x1 (with Aux-in option)
» (New) 3.5mm female jack on 3 ft. cable x1 (with Aux+ changer option)
» Custom Installation harness x1
» USB charging** cable with bracket x 1 (Click installation instruction for details)
Footnotes: [See drop-down for reference]
1. Connect to radio behind the dash.
* All with working 12-disc CD changer in trunk or hatch.
**USB port is for charging only. Note: Supports devices requiring up to 1.8A charging current. Newer power hungry iPhones etc. may not charge.
2. Vehicle must have functioning 12-disc changer in trunk or hatch.
3. All controls and display function remain with audio device. C5 radio buttons (except volume) do not apply.
4. This kit must first be assembled after which it is shipped using shipping method selected at checkout.