Upgrade GM Class II vehicles with XM module to support Bluetooth features only available on newer cars.
Safety comes first when you’re on the road, so having an intuitive and easy to use Bluetooth kit is essential to reducing driver distraction. The GM3x-HF kit is compatible with virtually all Bluetooth phones, and sounds great whether using it for mobile conversations, streaming music, or listening to XM. This kit (unlike others), retains XM Subscription or remote CD changer, however those with XM module without subscription may opt to connect and play an Auxiliary Audio device (e.g. MP3 Player, iPod, etc) instead. A USB charging port to keep audio devices fully charged. A control button with built-in microphone (conveniently installed on the dash) is used to launch Siri, Google Now, Assist etc. to initiate phone calls, launch important audio and text application and more. Thanks to the GM3x-HF Kit you keep the stereo, XM subscription or remote CD changer while enjoying Bluetooth and audio features only available on newer cars.
Avoid costly returns. Click to review Installation instructions and FAQ prior to ordering.
» For select GM Class II with XM Tuner Module (active or expired subscription) or *external/remote CD changer (Not referencing changer built-into radio.)
» Supports Bluetooth 3.0 Hands-Free and 44.1kHz ADC, 48kHz DAC Audio streaming
» On-board DSP and 16-bit stereo quality on phone calls & Audio streaming
» Supports multi-phone pairing
» Use voice guidance to send and receive text messages
» Stream internet radio on car stereo system
» Auto- pairing upon entering vehicle.
» Easy and convenient one button operation
» USB charging port. (Does not support newest iPads, iPhones etc.)
[Please read all requirements and warnings below prior to purchasing this part]
1. Works in 2003-12 vehicles listed in the drop-down with XM module, OR remote CD changer.
2. To verify vehicle has required XM module: Press "BAND" or "XM" button until XM is displayed. If only AM/FM is displayed, vehicle is not compatible.
3. Installs (connects) to radio behind the dash.
4. XM module is required but subscription is optional. (If subscribed, the service remains operational).
5. If subscription has expired, an aux input is provided to connect and play other audio devices (e.g. MP3 Player, iPod etc)
6. If vehicle has a remote CD changer; CD changer functionality is retained.
» Bluetooth Module (3.5" x 2.5" x"1) x1
» Push button (18x7mm) with built-in microphone (6 ft. cable) x1
» 3.5-3.5mm audio cable (3 ft.) x1 (For Non-XM subscribers)
» 18ga Acc wire (5 ft.) x1
» Custom audio harness x1
» Optional USB charging kit with mounting bracket (click installation guide for details)
Footnotes: [See drop-down for reference]
1. Connects to the back of radio.
All listed vehicles must have either XM module (with or without subscription) and/or remote* CD changer to be compatible
2. XM Tuner required (XM subscription is optional). Press "BAND" button repeatedly. If XM is displayed, vehicle is compatible.
3. *remote CD changer does *NOT* reference 6-disc changer built-into radio remote changers are installed in armrest, trunk, hatch etc.