Introducing the iSBT21 (Rev. 1.225.33) Add-on Bluetooth Module for the iSimple GateWay/uPAC. This small device is designed to plug into one of two ports on the Gateway interface (sold separately) to provide a Bluetooth connection for the iPhone 3G, 3Gs and 4G, 5. Once installed the iSBT21 enables phone conversation through the automobile’s speakers. Operation includes features such as: answer/reject incoming call, call waiting, privacy mode and A2DP streaming audio. (First generation iPhone do *NOT* support A2DP streaming audio).
1. The ISBT21 is ADD-ON-MODULE FOR THE GATEWAY- CAN'T BE USED AS A STANDALONE DEVICE.
The iSBT21 add-on for the Gateway interface (PXAMG) integrates with select GM, Ford, Honda/Acura, Mazda, Nissan, Infiniti, Toyota, Lexus, Subaru vehicles listed in this APPLICATION GUIDE.
* Only for use with the iPhone 3G, 3Gs & 4G, 5 (other phones cannot be guaranteed)
* Caller ID
* Remembers previous incoming call
* Pair up to 8 phones
* iPhone 3G requires OS 3.0 or higher
* 1st Generation iPhone does *NOT* support A2DP Streaming Audio
* Must be used in conjunction with Peripheral PXAMG, iSimple Gateway or PAC uPAC module (sold separately)
* Does *NOT* support Phonebook download
* With the exception of GM LAN (iSBT571) applications, your radio MUST be in GateWay mode (Satellite Radio, iPod, Aux, HD Radio etc) to make/receive phone calls. If you are in any other mode (i.e. AM/FM or CD) the iSBT21 will automatically disconnect from the iPhone and will *NOT* function until you switch modes.
* Currently the iPhone software does *NOT* support track forward/back through A2DP streaming
Click for VIDEO DEMONSTRATION
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of our product with your radio or vehicle.]
1. Compatible with select 2003-13 GM Satellite Ready Radios (GM Radios must have a "BAND", "XM" or "P-TYPE" button on the face) listed in this APPLICATION GUIDE
2. Compatible with select 2005-10 Ford Satellite Ready Radios except below (Ford Radios must have an "AUX" or "SAT" button on the face) listed in this APPLICATION GUIDE
* Not compatible with 2009 & up Ford vehicles equipped with Navigation
* 2009 & Up F-150: Vehicles equipped with factory satellite radio are *NOT* compatible
* Honda/Acura Vehicles equipped with XM Nav-Traffic are *NOT* compatible.
3. Also compatible with Acura/Honda, Nissan/Infiniti, Toyota/Lexus, Subaru etc. See FULL APPLICATION GUIDE
4. Click for General INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
» iSBT21 interface adapter x 1
» connecting cable (8-pin mini DIN)
» Microphone with 10ft cable x1
» Microphone holder x1
» Warranty Information sheet x 1
2. Compatible with the iPhone 3G, 3Gs, 4G and 5 only. Compatibility with other phones is *NOT* guaranteed.
3. The iSBT21 needs to be connected to port #1 on the Gateway PXAMG/uPAC. If both ports are already in use, you must disconnect the device on port #1 to make room for the iSBT21.
Click for VIDEO DEMONSTRATION