Easy and efficient way to add Bluetooth Hands-free and music streaming to select 2004-16 GM.
The iSimple CarConnect expands the audio safety and convenience capabilities of select 2006-14 GM stereo systems by wirelessly delivering digital quality audio and routing calls through the factory sound system via Bluetooth. The driver can control the Bluetooth connected smart device using the vehicle’s factory radio controls – including steering wheel controls – and safely manage phone calls with the press of a button. Additionally, the CarConnect displays caller’s identification (name, phone number, etc.) on radio display, and it can be used to launch a smart device’s built-in voice recognition or personal assistant app. The CarConnect is an application-specific kit that comes complete with a radio input module; noise-cancelling microphone; vehicle specific installation harness for GM and a satellite radio retention wire for use in vehicles with OEM SiriusXM tuners. The CarConnect lets you do nearly everything on your Smartphone without plugging in.
Click to review User Manual and installation instructions.
• Hands Free calling.
• Wireless Audio Streaming
• Change track, pause and play music via the Steering Wheel controls or radio buttons
• Caller iD on radio display (in Sat Emulation)
• Output gain adjustment
• Pair up to 4 Devices
• One button Voice-Recognition (Siri, S-Voice, Google Voice, etc)
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of this product with your radio or vehicle]
1. Works on select 2006-14 GM LAN (29-Bit) radios with "CAT" Plus "BAND" buttons (See images).
2. Retains factory Sat radio, CD changer, Rear Seat Entertainment (RSE) if so equipped.
3. Compatible with both Apple and Android Bluetooth enabled devices
4. 2012-14 Avalanche, Sierra, Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe & Yukon with NAV are *NOT* COMPATIBLE.
» iSGM751 interface adapter x 1
» Microphone with clip (holder) x1
» Instruction Manual/Installation instructions x1
» PGHGM1 (14/16-pin) vehicle specific harness x1.
[See drop-down for reference]
* 2012-Up equipped with navigation radios are not compatible.
1. If rear seat controls are on, radio will not switch to Bluetooth when placing/receiving call.
2. When call ends the radio default back to audio streaming mode.
3. If there are quotation marks in any song title, it will not display correctly on radio
4. Apple users: Avoid using an apostrophe when naming iPhone.
5. Android users: Avoid using more than 12 characters for device name
DIP Switches (left)
Set according to Application Guide.
Mini USB (center)
Connects to computer to upgrade Module software (not for charging etc.)
3.5mm Jack (Right)
Connects to included microphone.
24-pin Molex connector
Connects to the PGHGM1 vehicle specific harnesses