Here is an easy and efficient way to add Bluetooth to select 2004-16 GM Stock Radio.
The iSimple CarConnect expands the audio safety and convenience capabilities of select 2006-14 GM stereo systems by wirelessly delivering digital quality audio and routing calls through the factory sound system via Bluetooth. The driver can control the Bluetooth connected smart device using the vehicle’s factory radio controls – including steering wheel controls – and safely manage phone calls with the press of a button. Additionally, the CarConnect displays a caller’s identification (name, phone number, etc.) on the radio display, and it can be used to launch a smart device’s built-in voice recognition or personal assistant app. The CarConnect is an application-specific kit that comes complete with a radio input module; noise-cancelling microphone; application specific harness for GM and a satellite radio retention wire for use in vehicles with OEM SiriusXM tuners. The CarConnect lets you do nearly everything on your Smartphone without plugging in.
Click to review User Manual and installation instructions
• Hands Free calling.
• Wireless Audio Streaming
• Change track, pause and play music via the Steering Wheel controls or Radio buttons
• Caller iD on radio display (in Sat Emulation)
• Output gain adjustment
• Pair up to 4 Devices
• One button Voice-Recognition (Siri, S-Voice, Google Voice, etc)
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of this product with your radio or vehicle]
1. Works on select 2006-14 GM LAN (29-Bit) Radios with "CAT" Plus "BAND" buttons (Click detail image for illustration).
2. Retains factory Sat radio, CD Changer, Rear Seat Entertainment (RSE) if so equipped.
3. Compatible with Apple and Android Bluetooth devices
4. 2012-Up Avalanche, Sierra, Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe & Yukon with NAV are *NOT* COMPATIBLE.
» iSGM751 interface adapter x 1
» Microphone with clip (holder) x1
» Instruction Manual/Installation instructions x1
» PGHGM1 (14/16-pin) vehicle specific harness x1.
[See drop-down menu below for reference]
* 2012-Up equipped with navigation radios are not compatible.
1. When Rear Seat Controls are on, radio will not switch to Bluetooth mode when a call is made/received.
2. If listening prior to or after call to a source other than the CarConnect, when call ends the radio will default back to audio streaming mode.
3. If there are quotation marks in any of the song titles, it will not display correctly on the radio
4. Apple users: Avoid using an apostrophe in the name of the iPhone.
5. Android users: Avoid using a device name with more than 12 characters
DIP Switches (left)
Set according to Application Guide.
Mini USB (center)
Connects to computer to upgrade Module software (not for charging etc.)
3.5mm Jack (Right)
Connects to included microphone.
24-pin Molex connector
Connects to the PGHGM1 vehicle specific harnesses