The CarConnect lets you do nearly everything on your Smartphone as you go without plugging in.
The iSimple CarConnect expands audio safety and convenience capabilities of select 2004-13 Toyota, Lexus and Scion stereo systems by wirelessly delivering digital quality audio and routing calls through the factory sound system via Bluetooth. The driver can control the Bluetooth connected smart device using the vehicle’s factory radio controls – including steering wheel controls – and safely manage phone calls with the press of a button. Additionally, the CarConnect displays a caller’s identification (name, phone number, etc.), launch smart device’s built-in voice recognition, personal assistant app. The CarConnect is an application-specific kit that comes complete with a radio input module; noise-cancelling microphone; vehicle specific installation harness and satellite radio retention wire for use in vehicles with OEM SiriusXM tuners.
• Hands Free calling.
• Wireless music Streaming
• Use radio or steering wheel button to change track, pause and play music
• Caller iD displayed on radio (Satellite radio emulation only)
• Output gain adjustment
• Pair up to 4 devices
• One button Voice-Recognition (Siri, S-Voice, Google Voice, etc)
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of this product with your radio or vehicle]
1. Compatible with select 2006-Up Toyota, Lexus, Scion radios with "AM-SAT" , "DISC" OR "CD" button.
2. Retains factory Sat radio, CD changer, Rear Seat Entertainment (RSE) if so equipped.
3. 2012-Up Camry & Prius with navigation radios are not compatible
Avoid costly returns. Click to review your User Manual and installation Guide.
» iSTY751 module x 1
» Microphone with clip (holder) x1
» PGHTY1R (12-pin) vehicle specific harness x1.
1. When rear seat controls are on, radio will not switch to Bluetooth mode when a call is made/received.
2. When listening to any source other than CarConnect (i.e. radio) once a call has ended, the system defaults back to music streaming. You must manually switch back to the original source (i.e radio).
3. If there are quotation marks in any of the song titles, it will not display correctly on radio
4. When switching from CarConnect to Satellite mode, it may take up to one minute for the channels to load.
5. Android users: Avoid using a device name with more than 12 characters
DIP Switches (left)
Set according to Application Guide.
Mini USB (center)
Use to upgrade adapters software (not for charging etc).
3.5mm Jack (Right)
Connects to included microphone.
24-pin Molex connector
Connects to the PGHTYR1 vehicle specific harnesses