Upgrade select 1992-98 Mercedes radios to support Bluetooth features only available on newer cars.
With the MB-HF Kit, all you need to do is bush a button or talk. You don't even have to take your eyes off the road. The MB-HF kit is compatible with virtually all Bluetooth phones, and sounds great whether in a mobile conversations, streaming music, or listening to an auxiliary audio device (e.g. Sat Radio Kit, MP3 etc). In addition, to these features a USB Charging port is included to keep your audio devices fully charged. One control button with built-in microphone (conveniently installed on the dash) is used to launch Siri, Google Now or Assist to initiate phone calls, launch important audio and text application and more. Thanks to the MB-HF Kit you can keep the Mercedes radio you love while enjoying Bluetooth and audio features only available on newer cars.
» Works in vehicle without CD Changer (if CD Changer is present it must be disconnected).
» Supports Bluetooth 3.0 Hands-Free and 44.1kHz ADC, 48kHz DAC music streaming
» On-board DSP and 16-bit stereo quality on phone calls & music streaming
» Supports multi-phone pairing
» Use voice guidance to Send and Receive text messages
» Stream internet radio on car stereo system
» Auto- reconnect when entering vehicle.
» Easy and convenient One button operation
» Easy Plug-n-play installation to vehicles wiring
» USB charging port. (Does not support newest iPads, iPhones etc.)
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of this product with your radio or vehicle]
1. Works in select 1992-98 Becker: BE1492, BE1692, BE2210, BE1350 and Alpine: CM2296, CM2396 radios.
2. CD changer (if present) must be disconnected. (Purchase our MBCD-HF to retain CD changer)
3. Connects and installs to the back of factory radio in the dash.
» Bluetooth Module (3.5" x 2.5" x"1) x1
» Control button/Mic (6 ft. cable) x1
» Custom plug-n-play power harness x1
» 3 ft. 3.5-3.5 Male to Male audio cable x1
» Optional USB charging cable Kit with Bracket (click installation instructions for details)
Avoid costly returns. Click to review your installation instructions and FAQ.
Footnotes: [See drop-down for reference]
* Requires drilling a 3/4" hole in the dash or panel
1. Not for 1999-Up with digital Fiber optic radio connection.
2. If vehicle has a CD Changer, it must be disconnected and will no longer function.
3. This part requires assembly time.