Enjoy Bluetooth hands-free calls, audio streaming and more on select Volvo AUX Mode Radios.
Safety comes first when you’re on the road, so having an intuitive and easy to use Bluetooth kit is essential to reducing driver distraction. From a single button (with built-in microphone ) conveniently installed on the dash; launch Siri, Google Now or Assist to initiate phone calls, audio and text application and more. The VOL-HF kit is compatible with virtually all Bluetooth phones, and sounds great for all applications. If your Volvo does not have a "Phone" button, but radio has "AUX input" Mode, the VOL-HF provides Bluetooth and audio features you've always wanted in your car.
» For any 2005-Up Volvo C30, C70, S40, V50, XC90 radios with AUX MODE (Aux jack is retained).
» Supports Bluetooth 3.0 Hands-Free and 44.1kHz ADC, 48kHz DAC Audio streaming
» On-board DSP and 16-bit stereo quality on phone calls & Audio streaming
» Supports multi-phone pairing
» Use voice guidance to send and receive text messages
» Stream internet radio on car stereo system
» Auto- reconnect when entering vehicle.
» Easy and convenient One button operation
» USB charging port. (Does not charge newest iPads, iPhones etc.)
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of this product with your radio or vehicle]
1. Works in select 2005-Up Volvo Radios with AUX input MODE.
2. AUX Jack (if installed) is retained. (Radio must support AUX MODE).
3. Connects and installs behind CD Player/Radio.
» Bluetooth Module (3.5" x 2.5" x"1) x1
» Push button (18x7mm) with built-in microphone (6 ft. cable) x1
» 18ga. ACC. wire (5 ft.) x1
» Custom audio harness x1
» Optional smart charging kit with bracket mount (click installation guide for more details)
Avoid costly returns. Click to review Installation instructions and FAQ prior to ordering.
Footnotes: [See drop-down for reference]
* Must have AUX input MODE option to be compatible.
1. Connects to radio in the dash (radio removal required).
2. Radio must support AUX MODE even if aux jack is not installed or not working.. Press "MODE" button repeatedly. If AUX MODE is displayed, vehicle is compatible.