Purchase this cable to convert Female Fakra to Female SMB
Recent GM, Chrysler, Ford, Fiat, Mitsubishi, VW etc. with FAKRA Antenna terminal can benefit from the XMM-SMB cable. This cable (available in custom lengths); converts any Fakra Female terminal (Sat. Radio or otherwise) to SMB. One common application is to allow use of the factory antenna already fitted to vehicle with 3rd party SiriusXM Radio/Tuners (e.g. SXV100, SXV200, SXV300, Commander, Stratus, Onyx etc.)
Applies to select 2014-16 Chevrolet and GMC Trucks, 2008-16 Chrysler, 2008-17 Dodge, 2013-16 Ford, 2012-17 Fiat, 2008-17 Jeep, 2008-09 Raider, 2007-15 VW and many others (with FAKRA female terminal-- regardless of color) to allow connection of factory antenna already fitted to vehicle to many aftermarket Sirius/XM radio receivers.
1. Locate factory Female Fakra Antenna Terminal
2. Connect factory Female Antenna Terminal to Blue (neutral coding) plug .
3. Connect 90 degree SMB terminal to compatible tuner
1. Works with Single Fakra plug only. Vehicles with dual plugs (Terrestrial and Satellite) will require a splitter.
2. These custom built cables are NOT RETURNABLE unless defective for replacement (same part).
Need a specialty cable? We may be able to help. Simply email us details and/or pictures.