Looking for a simple aux input cable for VW RNS, or MFD factory Radio?
In addition to the factory iPod or Satellite Radio, you can also connect another external audio device to these Navigation Radios. The audio device could be for example, a portable CD player, Mini Disc player, Smartphone, iPod or MP3 player etc. In order for the radio to recognize this adapter, the AUX input must be activated in the setup menu (Please consult radio manual for this procedure).
1. Compatible with MFD2 18-pin media input in VW Seat Altea, Seat Leon, Seat Toledo, 2005-Up VW Caddy, Golf V, Golf V plus, Passat, Sharan, Touareg, Touran, Transporter T5, Škoda Octavia II
2. Also compatible with the RNS2 18-pin media input.
3. Cable is 3 ft. long with an 18-pin media plug and a 3.5mm female jack.
1. Securing jack to dashboard requires drilling a 1/4" hole.
2. Not for RCD200, 210, 300, 500, 510 radios