Use antenna already fitted with aftermarket SiriusXM receivers/tuners.
Recent GM, Chrysler, Ford, Fiat, Kia, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Audi/VW and others with FAKRA antenna terminals may benefit from the FFA-SMB adapter cable. This cable (available in custom lengths); converts any Fakra male plug to SMB. One common application includes using factory antenna with an aftermarket SiriusXM radio/tuner (e.g. SXV100, SXV200, SXV300, Commander, Stratus, Onyx etc.)
Possible vehicle application includes 2003-16 Chevrolet and GMC Trucks, 2008-16 Chrysler, 2008-17 Dodge, 2013-16 Ford, 2012-17 Fiat, 2008-17 Jeep, 2008-09 Raider, 2011-16 Hyundai/Kia, 2005-Up Audi/ VW and many others to use factory antenna already fitted with aftermarket Sirius/XM radio receivers/tuners.
1. Locate male Fakra antenna terminal
2. Connect male antenna terminal to Blue (neutral coding) connector .
3. Connect 90 degree SMB terminal to compatible aftermarket SiriusXM radio/tuner etc.
1. Works in single Fakra applications.
2. Fits Fakra male terminal of any color
3. This custom built cable is NOT RETURNABLE unless defective for replacement (same part).
Need a specialty cable? We may be able to help. Simply email us details and/or pictures.