Upgrade to music streaming without altering cars original look or wiring integrity.
If you drive an older car you may not have the luxury of streaming music applications from smartphone, but thanks to the A2D-BKR it is possible to stream Apple music, podcasts, audio books, turn-by-turn directions and more on your daily commute without hassling with CDs or cassette tapes; all without changing the original Becker radio in select Ferrari, Porsche, BMW, Mercedes, Land Rover and other European luxury vehicles. The A2D-BKR replaces optional CD changer however; our A2D-BKRCD is available for those who wish to retain use of the CD changer.
Avoid costly returns. Click to review your Installation instructions prior to ordering.
Optional wireless remote allows users to change songs, adjust volume on their smartphones while keeping eyes on the road.
Optional aux input jack allows users to connect and play portable audio devices such as iPods, Mp3 players, Satellite radio kits and more.
This plug-n-play solution is the accessory you want if looking for Bluetooth music streaming and aux connectivity without investing in a new radio.
» Plug-n-play installation in less than 20 minutes (no wire cutting, tapping or splicing) .Click here for more
» Supports music streaming from any A2DP capable smartphone. (Not for Hands-free calls)
» Provides a wire free audio connection without disrupting the look of existing dash components.
» Auto-pair/un-pair upon entering/exiting vehicle.
» Stream from music internet sites such as Pandora, Spotify, iHeart radio and more.
» Music stream will mute upon receiving call and resume when call ends (calls handled through handset)
» Connects through radio's "AUX" port. Compatible radio must have 'AUX" menu option.
» Nominal current draw (0.50mA)
» Optional wireless smart remote control
» Optional aux input jack
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of this product with your radio or vehicle]
1. Works on Porsche Becker "AUX" Ready radios. (See drop-down for model listing)
2. Works in Mercedes Benz, Vito, Sprinter and Dodge Sprinter (See drop-down for listing)
3. 2003-04 Land Rover Discovery II & 2002-05 Freelander Becker radios.(See drop-down for listing)
4. Works in BMW with Becker Traffic Pro/Harman Kardon. (See drop-down for listing)
5. Works in Ferrari with Becker Traffic Pro, Mexico Pro, Cascade (See drop-down for listing)
6. Works in Maserati 4200 Gransport/Spider with Becker BE7801 Infotainment radio only
7. Also compatible with Indianapolis (Pro), Grand Prix, Mexico (Pro), Cascade Pro,Traffic Pro, Online Pro, DTM, Monza. (See drop-down for listing)
8. model numbers are located on radio chassis and/or faceplate (see additional images)
9. CD changer (if present) must be disconnected. Purchase our A2D-BKRCD to retain CD changer playback.
10. Radio control buttons/display (except volume) do not apply.
» Main Unit x1 (2" L x 2" W x 1" H)
» Plug-n-play power harness x1
» Male to male 3.5mm audio cable x1 (with aux option only)
» Optional Bluetooth Wireless smart remote (tick box above to add to cart)
» Optional aux input jack (select option from drop-down)
Footnotes: [See drop-down menu for reference]
* Ferrari with Cascade radios must purchase this harness in order to retain Hands-free and/or heads-up display options.
1. Porsche CR-1, CDR210, CR210 and others do not have aux menu option are NOT compatible, but if equipped with analog CD Changer, our A2D-BKRCD would apply.
2. Not for Hands-Free calls (HFP). See our BKR-HF
3. Assembly time required prior to shipping.