Keep factory radio, CD changer and upgrade vehicle to support Bluetooth features available on newer car.
Do you spend a lot of time on the road? Love music diversity? Upgrade your vehicle to support Bluetooth features without sacrificing factory audio system.
Avoid costly returns. Click to review your installation instructions and Frequently Asked Questions.
Unfortunately some Becker radios (e.g. CDR210, CR210 etc.) do not have AUX input menu which limits their expansion, however if vehicle is equipped with a Becker CD changer in boot/trunk, the A2DIY-BKRCD is your ticket to Bluetooth and other modern features. The A2DIY-BKRCD works with all Bluetooth enabled phones, and sounds great for mobile conversations, streaming music and retains use of the CD changer. Your vehicle must have a working CD changer for this module to work as described. From the new and improved media button included with kit, users are able start/end calls, change tracks, adjust phone volume, switch between sources while keeping eyes on the road. Optional USB "Fast Charging" port available to charge power-hungry devices and to reduce installation time. Keep the radio, cd changer and car you love while enjoying Bluetooth and audio features only available on newer cars.
» Works only on Becker radios with optional CD changer (CD changer remains connected and operational).
» Supports Bluetooth 4.0 Hands-Free and 44.1kHz ADC, 48kHz DAC music streaming
» Supports multi-phone pairing
» Use voice guidance to send and receive text messages
» Stream internet radio, gps and other important apps on car stereo system
» Auto- reconnect when entering vehicle.
» Easy Plug-n-play installation to vehicle wiring
» Optional: USB "Fast charging" kit helps keep devices charged while on the road
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of this product with your radio or vehicle]
1. Works on: Becker CDR-11, CR-22, CDR-22, CR-210, CDR-210, PCM1, CDR-220, CR-220 radios and others with functional analog CD changer
2. Requires a Becker radio with analog CD changer (e.g. (e.g. Silverstone 2660 etc.)
3. Vehicle must have a functioning CD changer which remains connected and fully operational. Vehicles without CD changer may purchase our A2DIY-BKR
4. Pre-1999 Mercedes Becker radios and CD changer requires our A2DIY-MBCD
» Bluetooth Module (3.5" x 2.5" x"2) x1
» New! Bluetooth media button with steering wheel holder x1
» Standard microphone with visor clip on 10 ft. cable x1
» Custom installation harness
» Optional USB Fast charging kit (See installation instructions for details)
Footnotes: [See drop-down for reference]
* All with functioning CD changer (not for newer optical digital systems)
1. At least one disc must remain in changer. Changer remains connected and functional.
2. Vehicles without CD changer may purchase our A2DIY-BKR
3. This kit must first be assembled (built) after which time it is then shipped using shipping method selected at checkout.