Upgrade your Volvo to support Bluetooth features only available on newer cars.
Using a phone in any way while driving can be dangerous and if your older Volvo still drives great, but lack support for more attractive modern media formats such as Bluetooth and if you are pass CD's , Cassettes or listening to the same old commercials on the radio, the A2DIY-VOL module is for you! This affordable Bluetooth module is for Volvo owners seeking to stream Pandora, Spotify, Tune in etc., make/receive calls safely using Bluetooth® mobile phones without investing in a new radio. Hands-free Profile (HFP) is not only less distracting than trying to juggle a phone while steering but it’s also the only legal way to do it in many states. Streaming audio (A2DP) allows users to play internet music, listen to turn-by-turn directions and more. Smart remote to change, pause, adjust device volume, answer/end calls and more. optional USB "Fast charging" kit to keep devices charged while on the road. After initial pairing and upon entering vehicle, your Smartphone or Tablet will automatically connect to adapter hidden behind dash.
Avoid costly returns. Click to review your Installation instruction and Frequently Ask Questions.
» For 1984-04 Volvo "SC", "CT", & "CR" changer controlling radios only (Newer HU-*** and ICM radios are not compatible)
» Bluetooth 5.0 A2DP Profile and Hands-Free profile (HPF)
» Retain original factory radio.
» Auto pair/un-pair upon entering /exiting vehicle.
» Stream from Pandora, Spotify, Tune-in and more.
» New!! Incoming call rings and call number announced on car speakers
» Radio mutes upon initiating or receiving calls if set to "CHGR" mode
» Adaptive electric condenser cartridge with high sensitivity , low impedance , anti-noise microphone
» Optional: USB fast charging kit keeps devices charged while on the road
» Compatible radios will have a CD, CH-6 or CHGR button on faceplate.
[The following requirements must be met prior to purchasing this part ]
1. Works in 1984-04 Volvo with "SC", "CT" & "CR" changer controlling radios (CD, CH-6 or CHGR button) listed in drop-down menu
2. External CD changer (if present) must be disconnected. Single or 6-disc changer built-into radio remains functional.
3. Volvo radio buttons/display does not apply. Use audio device built-in controls or remote for operation.
4. Not applicable to Volvo HU-*** nor newer ICM (infotainment control module) radios.
» Bluetooth module (3.25" x2.1" x"1)
» New!! Bluetooth media remote control (1.5" x 1.5" x 0.67") x1
» Microphone with visor clip on 10 ft. cable x1
» Optional Fast charging kit with dash/bracket on 3 ft. cable.
1. For Volvo SC,- CT- & CR- radios with changer controls only. Not for Volvo HU- or ICM radios.
2. This kit does not ship same day. It must first be assembled (built) after which it is then shipped using shipping method selected at checkout.