Flash drive digital media playback plus Bluetooth music streaming for Becker radios in many European luxury vehicles.
With the rise in popularity of digital media files, music has become more mobile than ever before, as numerous devices can store and play music on-the-go. Nowadays most drivers are likely to carry a USB storage device or Smartphone rather than a stack of compact disks. So, how are these digital files going to be played in older cars without upgrading the radio? Easy! purchase and install our A2DMP-BKR player. Once installed, plugin flash drive into USB port and enjoy 6 folders with up to 99 tracks for long uninterrupted music playback while on the road and best of all the familiar radio buttons are used to change tracks, folders etc. but wait, there is more; the A2DMP-BKR also supports any Smartphone, tablet, kindle advance audio distribution profile (A2DP) allowing users to stream Apple music, Pandora, Spotify, SiriusXM, GPS applications and more on original Becker radio in select Aston Martin, Ferrari, Porsche, BMW, Mercedes, Land Rover and other European luxury vehicles. This plug-n-play solution replaces the CD changer (if present) and is the accessory you want if looking to play digital media and stream application over Bluetooth without investing in a new radio.
Avoid costly returns. Click to review your Installation instructions prior to ordering.
» Plug-n-play installation in less than 20 minutes (no wire cutting, tapping or splicing).
» Supports music streaming from any A2DP capable smartphone. Does not support Hands-free calls.
» Use Becker radio buttons to control MP3/WMA files stored on flash drive
» Supports 6 folders containing up to 99 tracks.
» MP3/WMA playback sequence according to saved order.
» LPM microcontroller allow MP3/VWA files to resume playback from last position. (Not applicable to streaming)
» Auto-pair/un-pair upon entering/exiting vehicle.
» Stream from music internet sites such as Pandora, Spotify, Tune-in radio and more.
» New! In streaming mode, call number announced on car speakers.
» Connects through radio's "CDC" port. (Not FM modulated)
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of this product with your radio or vehicle]
1. Works on Porsche Becker "CD changer" controlling radios including CR-11, CR-22, CR-210, CDR-210, CDR220, PCM etc. (See drop-down for model listing)
2. Works in Mercedes Benz BE2340 (See drop-down for listing)
3. 2003-04 Land Rover Discovery II & 2002-05 Freelander Becker radios.(See drop-down for listing)
4. Works in BMW with Becker Traffic Pro/Harman Kardon. (See drop-down for listing)
5. Works in Ferrari with Becker Traffic Pro, Mexico Pro, Cascade (See drop-down for listing)
6. Works in Maserati 4200 Gransport/Spider with Becker BE7801 Infotainment radio only
7. Works on Becker BE6901 (Traffic Pro) in select Aston Martin Vantage V8
8. Also compatible with Indianapolis (Pro), Grand Prix, Mexico (Pro), Cascade Pro,Traffic Pro, Online Pro, DTM, Monza. (See drop-down for listing)
9. Radio model numbers located on radio chassis and/or faceplate (see additional images)
10. CD changer (if present) must be disconnected.
» Main Unit x1 (4" L x 4" W x 1.4" H)
» Plug-n-play power harness x1
» Micro SD card reader x1
» Flush mount USB extension cable (3 ft) x1
Footnotes: [See drop-down menu for reference]
* Cascade (BE6111, BE6112 etc.) with factory hands-free and/or Ferrari with digital cluster must purchase this harness to retain these features.
1. Not for Hands-Free calls (HFP). See our A2DIY-BKR
2. This kit must first be assembled (built) after which it is shipped using shipping method selected at checkout.