Upgrade Toyota, Lexus and Scion audio systems to support Bluetooth technology.
Your older Toyota still drives great, but lack support for modern media formats most would love to have in their cars and thanks to the BT45-TOY Bluetooth Hands-free, Music streaming and AUX input are now possible. This module works in select 1998-14 Toyota, 2000-10 Lexus and 2004-11 Scion and includes an external microphone to carry on your side of the conversation (caller's voice heard through vehicle's speakers). The external microphone provides better performance in noisy environments and included mounting bracket mount mic to vehicles dash, visor or windshield. As a bonus, the BT45-TOY also announces the call number on the car speakers, and most text-capable radios are able to display caller's phone number (some text capable radios will only list 8 or 9 digits of the phone number). The BT45-TOY also supports A2DP and AVRCP profiles for music streaming and controlled by radio or steering wheel control buttons. See installation manual for details.
Avoid costly returns. Please read the installation guide and Frequent Ask Questions prior to ordering.
» Bluetooth Hands-free Profile (HFP)
» Advanced Audio Distribution Profle (A2DP)
» Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
» Direct audio connection for optimal sound quality
» Steering wheel controls functions (if so equipped)
» AUX input for non-Bluetooth devices
» USB charging port provides up to 2.1A or charging current.
» Apple, Android, HTC and others with Bluetooth are supported.
» Excellent audio quality – connects to car speakers
» Wake up feature turns radio "ON" when phone call is received
» Plug-n-play harnesses included for easy installation [additional harnesses may be required-- see manual for details]
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of this product with your radio or vehicle]
1. Compatible with select 1998-14 Toyota, Scion, Lexus listed in drop-down with or without JBL systems
2. Compatible with factory Navigation, In-dash 6 CD changer radio, External CD changer, and also retains factory satellite radio.
3. Connects to older and newer radios 12-pin CD changer/Sat. ports.
Click for installation instructions and user's manual
» BT45-TOY interface x1
» BT-TOY installation cable x 1
» CAS-TA installation cable x 1
» Microphone on 10ft. cable x 1
» Instructions MANUAL x 1
» Warranty Card (1 year warranty)
[See drop-down menu for reference]
* Equipped with RSE, requires BT-TOYR installation cable. See drop down. Select None if cable purchased elewhere.
** May require additional cables (CAS-LEX, BT-TOYR or CAS-TLC) - See drop-down. Select none if cable purchased elsewhere.
1. BT-TOYR, CAS-TLC, CAS-LEX cables are not included and must be purchased separately. Select None if optional cable purchased elsewhere or if required cable is included with kit (see product contents)
2. USB port supports charging. Not for Flash drivers etc.
4-PIN DIP switch (left)
Configure based on user manual
Mic Jack (center)
Connects to microphone jack
Mini USB (right)
Not used at this time.
18-pin harness (left)
Connects to the installation cable