Peripheral PXAMG was named "BEST IPOD ADAPTER THAT USES THE CAR'S BIG DISPLAY AND CONTROLS" by BestDiscovery.com and is the first-ever Automotive Media Gateway for 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe. The revolutionary iSHY572 Integration Solution seamlessly integrates iPod™, HD/Sirius Radio™, technology and many other portable media products into the factory audio system—without losing any of the factory features and controls. Unlike many integration solutions, the iSHY572 retains OEM satellite radio, rear-seat entertainment controls and key driver convenience features to deliver a seamless user experience in most vehicles. The iSHY572 works with the iPhone and all iPod versions that use the standard 30-pin dock connector (Mini, Nano, Touch, Classic, Video, Photo) and provides dual iPod control from either the click wheel or the factory radio buttons, allowing users to track forward and back for songs and browse by Artist, Playlist, Genre, and Album. If controlled from the radio buttons, this information is displayed on the Radio screen for easy navigation. In addition to the iPod the Gateway also is capable of the following Add - Ons:
1. HD Radio receive HD radio stations that can not be received with a standard tuner. Unlike Satellite radio, HD Radio has no monthly subscription fees and users enjoy crystal-clear AM and FM reception and expanded content with exciting new formats. (HDRT tuner sold separately)
2. Sirius Satellite Radio: Listen to what you want when you want, wherever you are. (Sirius Tuner (SC-C1) and cable (PXAMGSR) sold separately)
The total evolution of Peripheral’s next generation iSHY572 iPod interface integrates completely in all vehicles listed on this APPLICATION GUIDE and pull-down menu below. Click here for VIDEO DEMONSTRATION.
• Charges the iPod's™ internal battery.
• Ability to display artist name, song title, album title, Playlist name on Radio screen.
• Retains (does not disable) factory installed Satellite Radio, Rear Seat Entertainment system (See application guide).
• HD Radio Ready.
• Sirius Radio Ready.
• Bluetooth Ready.
• Controls include track forward, track back, fast forward, rewind, shuffle and repeat
• Audio feed directly into the factory radio to retain digital sound quality
• Full control of iPod and HD/Sirius Tuner (sold separately) using factory radio buttons and/or steering wheel controls.
• Compatible with audio features/controls on iPod™ Mini, Nano (ALL), Photo, Video, Touch (ALL), Classic, iPhone (ALL).
• Browse iPod by: Song, Artist, Album, Genre, Playlist.
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of our product with your radio or vehicle.]
1. Compatible with select 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe Radios with "XM" button.
2.Not compatible with Hyundai Navigation Radios
3. Radios with built-in XM are *NOT* compatible. XM Tuner must be in a remote area (See dealer for specific location)
4. Installation requires the PGHHY1 vehicle specific harness (included).
5. Read the USER MANUAL/INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
» iSHY572 interface adapter x 1
» iPod dock connecting cable (PODCBLBM-5V) x1 (11 ft. long)
» Auxiliary input cable (PX35RCA) x1
» Instruction Manual/Installation instructions x1
» PGHHY2 (8-pin) vehicle specific harness x1.
» Warranty Information sheet x 1
1. The iSHY572 works on the XM port. Vehicles with XM Tuner built-in Radio are "NOT" Compatible.
2. Not compatible with Navigation Systems.
8-PIN Mini-DIN Inputs (left)
Connect the iPod (Port 1), The HDRT OR PXAMGSR OR Aux cable PX35RCA (Port 2).
DIP Switches (center)
Set according to installation manual.
USB Connector (right)
Use to connect the iSHD572 to a computer to update software.
24-pin Molex connector
Connects to the vehicle specific harness: PGHHY2