DISCOUNTCARSTEREO.COM --- iSimple Authorized Internet Retailer. Purchases made from us are eligible for factory warranty and support.
Peripheral PXAMG was recently named "BEST IPOD ADAPTER THAT USES THE CAR'S BIG DISPLAY AND CONTROLS"
by BestDiscovery.com and is the first-ever Automotive Media Gateway for numerous Volkswagen.
The revolutionary iSVVW571 Integration Solution seamlessly integrates iPod™, HD/Sirius Radio™, and many other portable media products into the factory audio system—without losing any of the factory features and controls. Unlike many integration solutions, the iSVW571 retains OEM satellite radio, rear-seat entertainment controls and key driver convenience features to deliver a seamless user experience in most vehicles. The iSVW571 works with the iPhone and all iPod versions that use the standard 30-pin dock connector (Mini, Nano, Touch, Classic, Video, Photo) and provides dual iPod control from either the click wheel or the factory radio buttons,
allowing users to track forward and back for songs and browse by Artist, Playlist, Genre, and Album. If controlled from the radio buttons, this information is displayed on the Radio screen for easy navigation. In addition to the iPod the Gateway also is capable of the following Add - Ons
1. HD Radio
receive HD radio stations
that can not be received with a standard tuner. Unlike Satellite radio, HD Radio has no monthly subscription fees and users enjoy crystal-clear AM and FM reception and expanded content with exciting new formats. (HDRT
tuner sold separately)
2. Sirius Satellite Radio
: Listen to what you want when you want, wherever you are. (Sirius Tuner (SC-C1) and cable (PXAMGSR) sold separately)
The total evolution of Peripheral’s next generation iSVW571 iPod interface integrates completely in all vehicles listed on this APPLICATION GUIDE
and pull-down menu below.
• Charges the iPod's™ internal battery.
• Ability to display artist name, song title, album title, Playlist name on Radio screen.
• Retains (does not disable) factory installed Satellite Radio, Rear Seat Entertainment system (exceptions below- see application guide).
• HD Radio Ready.
• Sirius Radio Ready.
• Controls include track forward, track back, fast forward, rewind, shuffle and repeat
• Audio feed directly into the factory radio to retain digital sound quality
• Full control of iPod and HD/Sirius Tuner (sold separately) using factory radio buttons and/or steering wheel controls.
• Compatible with audio features/controls on iPod™ Mini, Nano (ALL), Photo, Video, Touch (ALL), Classic, iPhone (ALL).
• Browse iPod by: Song, Artist, Album, Genre, Playlist.
COMPATIBILITY & INSTALLATION NOTES: [This section will inform you of the specific requirements for your factory radio to be compatible with the iSVW571. Not all Factory radios are compatible with the iSVW571. Please check your radio system and verify these requirements before purchasing this part]
1. Compatible with select 2006-09 VW Radios with a "SAT" button
and listed in the pull-down menu below. See Warning below.
2. Radios with "SAT" button are capable of controlling and displaying iPod Text
on the screen.
3. Navigation Radios and Radios "NOT" Equipped with a "SAT" Button requires the iSVW572.
4. Installation requires the PGHVW1
vehicle specific harness (included).
5. Read the USER MANUAL/INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
» iSVW571 interface adapter x 1
» iPod dock connecting cable (iSPDC11) x1 (11 ft. long)
» Auxiliary input cable (PX35RCA) x1
» Instruction Manual/Installation instructions x1
» PGHVW1 vehicle specific harness x1.
» Warranty Information sheet x 1
Radios "NOT" equipped with a "SAT" button including Navigation radios are "NOT" compatible. See the iSVW572.
8-PIN Mini-DIN Inputs (left)
Connect the iPod (Port 1), The HDRT OR iSSR11 OR Aux cable PX35RCA (Port 2).
DIP Switches (center)
Set according to installation manual.
USB Connector (right)
Use to connect the iSVW571 to a computer to update software.
24-pin Molex connector
Connects to the vehicle specific harness: PGHVW1