Alpine KCE-415i Ai-Net interface adapters lets you connect your iPod Video to an Alpine Rear Entertainment or Universal Video Monitor. The KCE-415i includes both S-video and composite RCA video outputs, along with stereo audio outputs. The KCE-415i also charges the iPod battery while your video system is powered up and provides limited control of the iPod from your in-dash receiver including: play/pause, track forward, or track back. Accessing menus, or selecting playlists and other functions must be done via remote control or on the iPod itself.
• iPod video to Alpine rear seat entertainment system
• Composite or S-Video output selection
• iPod Video function (Play/Pause, Skip FW/BW) control directly from a monitor
• Control via touch screen TME-M770S, iPod, or Remote Control.
• Charges iPod battery when connected.
* Video Interface Adapter for iPod x1
* 6.5' Power/ground/remote in harness x1
* 6.5' iPod-to-interface cable x1
* 6.5' A/V patch cable x1
* iPod holder x1
* Screw cover for iPod holder x1
* Self-tapping screws x2
* Owner's Manual
This adapter does not support video playback for the following iPod models: iPhone, iPod touch, iPod classic (6th generation), iPod nano (3rd generation).