Add Kenwood CD Changer and/or Sirius radio Tuner to select 1998-04 Toyota.
Many customers looking to better the options available on their factory radios have opted to add a CD Changer or Sat Radio tuner. Satellite Radio is the radio of the future, and what could be better than a Kenwood Sirius Satellite Radio tuner (sold separately). With the KNTOY1 users are able to install a Kenwood 6 or 10-disc CD changer, a Sirius Satellite radio tuner, or both to select 1998-04 Toyota, and select Acura, Honda, Isuzu and Lexus listed on the drop-down.
1. As a CD changer or Music-Keg interface: Connect and control most Kenwood CD changers (i.e KCD-C662, 665, 667, 669, 711, 717, etc), Music-Keg ( KHD-CX910, KHD-C710) from factory radio changer control buttons.
2. As an Sirius Satellite radio Interface Connect and control Kenwood Sirius satellite radio tuners (i.e KTC-SR902, KTC-SR903, SIR-KEN1 ).
3. As a CD changer/Sirius satellite radio interface, Connect both a Kenwood CD changer OR Music-Keg AND a Sirius Satellite radio tuner. [The CD Changer connects to the pass-through port on the Sirius Tuner--- use factory radio "Mode" button to toggle between Sirius tuner and CD changer.]
[It is important to observe all requirements, warnings and install guide below prior to purchase.]
1. Compatible with select 1998-04 Toyota factory radios listed in the pull-down with changer controls.
2. When Sirius radio tuner is connected the Toyota radio will display Channel # only.
3. Press the "MODE" button to switch between Sirius-Satellite radio and CD Changer.
4. This interface does not allow presets or direct channel access.
5. Not compatible with factory installed DVD, or Navigation Systems.
6. Factory CD Changer (if installed) must be disconnected.
Footnotes: [See pull-down for reference]
Not compatible with 2003-Up Prius with Navigation
* These vehicles require Soundgate TOYCBL03 adapter harness (Sold separately)
Not compatible with 2002-03 Avalon and Camry (Radio # AD6806)-- other Avalon radios are compatible.