Connect, charge and play Apple iOS devices on select iSimple, Peripheral, PAC & NEO iPod Adapters.
Your iSimple, Peripheral, PAC & Neo adapter with original 30-pin dock cable has been working great, but if recently upgraded to an Apple iOS Lightning device; an adapter (which is rumored to have been discontinued) is required; but thanks to the exclusive PODCBLBM-G5 Lightning cable, it is possible to retain the adapter and able to connect, charge and play (no controls from radio/steering wheel) Apple Lightning devices. The PODCBLBM-G5 works only on Peripherals, iSimple, PAC & Neo brand adapters with a mini-DIN connector to provide charging and playback from Apple iOS Lightning device. Unfortunately this cable does not work on other brands despite their appearance-- See warming messages below.
» Charges and plays Apple IOS devices (iPods, iPhones, and iPads) except iPod Nano 7G.
» Exclusive to adapters branded under Peripheral, iSimple, PAC and NEO with MINI DIN connectors. (Pictured below)
» Cable is 6 ft. long with MINI DIN and Lightning plug.
The compatible adapter (see drop-down) must have 8-dip switches next to 8-pin mini-din connector (pictured on the left).
Footnotes [See drop-down for details]
* iPod2Car (PXDP) comes in two versions. Some with DIN connectors (larger) and others with mini-din connectors. This cable fits min-din version only.
**NEO with 8-pin Mini DIN plus 8-dip switches as pictured above. Other NEO product configurations are not applicable.
1. Not a universal (one size fits all) 8-pin mini-DIN connector (that is where the similarity ends). This cable works only on adapter name brands specified above.
2. Supports audio playback and charging. Does not support, song name, track display, radio controls etc.
3. Dension, USASpec, Dice, Blitzsafe etc. with 8-pin mini DIN requires their own specific cable. Risk damaging your expensive Phone and we can't be held responsible.
4. This part must first be assembled after which is then shipped using shipping method selected at checkout.