Install Bluetooth in your vehicle without investing in a new stereo
Many carry their smartphones everywhere and with it tons of music content and applications they want to access while on the road if only their cars had an audio jack or bluetooth, but thanks to the A2D-HON98, this is now possible on select 1998-06 Honda/Acura Changer control Stereos. Simply connect the adapter to the CD Changer port on the back of the stereo and pair to smartphone or Tablet. This clean solution leaves no wires or clutter on or around the dash and is a welcome addition in Honda and Acura with CD Changer control Stereo.
» Direct connection 14-pin Changer port on stereo (Not FM modulated).
» Supports any Smartphone, Tablet, Kindle etc. with A2DP Profile
» Plug-n-play (no wire cutting or splicing)
» Auto-reconnects/disconnects as you turn ignition.
» Stream Pandora, Tune-in, Spotify or turn-by-turn direction as you drive.
» Optional wireless remote control
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of our product with your radio or vehicle.]
1. Works in select 1999-05 Acura and select 1998-06 Honda listed in drop-down list.
2. Compatible stereo must have a "CD" button and 14-pin Port. (2003-12 Honda radios with white 14-pin port requires our A2D-HON03).
3. External CD Changer (if present), must be disconnected and will no longer function.
4. 6-CD Changer Radios such as 1TA1, 1TA2, 1TN0, 1TN1, 1TN2, 1TA1, 1TJ2, 1TJ3 etc.) do not have Changer Ports and therefore incompatible.
5. Older Honda & Acura with 8-pin Changer port requires the A2D-HON
Avoid costly returns. Click to review Installation instructions and FAQ.
Footnotes: [ See drop-down list for reference]
*Must have black 14-pin connector
** CL double DIN stereos with 14-pin connector only
*** Rear seat entertainment, DVD must be disconnected, no NAV
1. Supports music steaming. Not for Hands-Free Calls.