The A2DIY-BKR has been updated to supports Bluetooth calls, music streaming and wired aux input from Becker AUX Ready Radios.
The new affordable Bluetooth module for Becker radio owners wishing to safely make/receive phone calls, stream Pandora, Spotify, Tune in, Apple music from their Bluetooth® mobile phones without the need for wires or cradles and without changing the radio. Hands-free Profile (HFP) is not only less distracting than trying to juggle a phone while steering but it’s also the only legal way to do it in many states. Music Streaming (A2DP) allows users to play internet music, listen to turn-by-turn directions and more. Auxiliary input for those who want to connect and play an audio device with 3.5mm jacks including MP3 players, Satellite radio Kits, iPods etc. The new media button remote can be mounted to steering wheel or dashboard to safely change tracks, adjust volume, start/end phone calls, switch between sources and more. Optional USB fast charging port available to keep devices charged while on the road. Once paired, the module (hidden behind the dash) automatically pairs with smartphone or tablet upon entering vehicle.
» Plug and play-- no wire cutting or splicing
» Bluetooth 4.0 A2DP Profile and Hands-Free Profile (HPF)
» Retain original factory radio.
» Auto-pair upon entering vehicle.
» Stream from Pandora, Spotify, Tune-in and more.
» 3.5mm Aux input jack for playback of non-Bluetooth devices
» Radio mutes if set to AUX Mode when calls are made/received
» Adaptive electric condenser cartridge with high sensitivity , low impedance , anti-noise microphone
» Connects directly to CD changer/AUX port (not FM Modulated).
» Optional USB type-C Fast charging kit to keep your devices charged while on the road
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of this product with your radio or vehicle]
1. Works in Porsche Becker "AUX" ready radios. (See drop-down)
2. Works in Mercedes Benz, Vito, Sprinter and Dodge Sprinter (See drop-down)
3. 2003-04 Land Rover Discovery II & 2002-05 Freelander Becker radios.(See drop-down)
4. Works in BMW with Becker Traffic Pro/Harman Kardon. (See drop-down)
5. Ferrari with Becker Traffic Pro, Mexico Pro, Cascade (See drop-down)
6. Works in Maserati 4200 Gransport/Spider with Becker BE7801 Infotainment radio only
7. Works on Becker Aftermarket Indianapolis (Pro), Grand Prix, Mexico (Pro), Cascade (Pro),Traffic Pro, Online Pro, DTM, Monza. (See drop-down)
8. CD changer (if present) must be disconnected.
» Bluetooth Module (3" x 3" x"1) x1
» New! Remote media button (1.5" x 1.5" x 0.67") x1
» Microphone with Visor clip on 10 ft. cable x1
» Male to Male 3.5mm audio cable (3 ft.) x1
» Custom plug-n-play installation harness
» Optional USB Type-C "Fast charging" kit with mounting bracket
Avoid costly returns. Please read the entire Installation guide and Frequently Asked questions prior to ordering.
Footnotes: [See drop-down for reference]
* Ferrari Cascade (BE6111, BE6112 etc.) with factory hands-free and/or digital cluster must purchase this harness to retain these features.
1. Any and all Becker/Porsche radios without AUX menu option (e.g. CR1, CR11, CR-210, CDR-210, CR-21, PCM1 etc.) are not compatible.
2. Replaces optional CD changer (if present). Purchase our A2DIY-BRCD to retain changer playback.
3. This kit does not ship same day. It must first be assembled (built) after which time it is then shipped using shipping method selected at checkout.