Add hands-free and music streaming capabilities from smartphone to Honda radios.
Using a phone in any way while driving can be dangerous and if your older Honda still drives great, but lack support for more attractive modern media formats such as Bluetooth and if you are pass CD's , Cassettes or listening to the same old commercials on the radio, the A2DIY-HON module is for you! The A2DIY-HON upgrades factory radio in select 1992-98 Honda and 1996-05 Acura to support hands-free and music streaming from any A2DP device including Smartphones, Tablets, Kindles, Laptops etc. Simply connect module to the radio "CD" changer port and after a short pairing session, you are on way to enjoying music apps, turn-by-turn directions and more. This plug-n-play module leaves no wires or clutter on or around the dash and is the solution you want for wireless connectivity without investing in a new radio.
» Direct connection to factory radio (Not FM modulated).
» Bluetooth 5.0 A2DP Profile and Hands-Free Profile (HPF)
» Exclusive to Honda/Acura CD changer controlling radios.
» Plug-n-play connection to radio 8-pin changer port or separate cassette player.
» New! Incoming call rings and number announced on car speakers.
» Stream Apple music, Pandora, Tune-in, Spotify or turn-by-turn direction as you drive
» Auto pair/un-pair upon entering/exiting vehicle
» No wires or clutter on dash -- totally wireless
» Optional: Fast charging kit installation instructions link below for details)
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of our product with your radio or vehicle.]
1. Works in select 1991-05 Acura and 1992-98 Honda listed in drop-down. (See Footnotes)
2. Factory radio must have changer controls ("CD" button on faceplate and 8-pin port) on the back. (See Footnotes)
3. Newer Honda/Acura radios with 14-pin changer port requires our A2D-HON98 instead.
4. CD changer/separate cd player (if present), must be disconnected and will no longer function.
Avoid costly returns. Click to review your Installation instructions and Frequently Ask Questions.
Footnotes: [ See drop-down for reference]
* Radio must have 8-pin port and "CD" button on faceplate
** RL 3.5 radios with 14-pin "CD" port are NOT compatible. RL CM940AA AM/FM/Cassette radio not supported
1. Connects to 8-pin changer port at the radio or factory run CD changer plug in trunk or hatch.