Add Bluetooth Hands-free calling, music streaming and more to 2005-11 Cadillac STS with hideaway XM module.
If your 2005-11 STS does not have Bluetooth but does have a hideaway XM module (with or without subscription); our A2DIY-STS Bluetooth kit may be a better option than replacing radio. The A2DIY-STS is compatible with virtually all Bluetooth phones, and sounds great whether using it for hands-free conversations or streaming your favorite music applications. Installing this kit does NOT interfere with XM subscription; however, if subscription has expired (only able to tune the preview channel), an AUX jack is provided to which you may connect and play portable audio devices (e.g. MP3 player, iPod, etc.) The radio buttons do NOT control this add-on and because of that a media remote is included to control smartphone functions such as: track up/down, volume adjustment, switch between AUX, XM, Bluetooth and more. Also included is a visor microphone which has the latest noise cancellation technology. Optional USB type-C "Smart charge" kit is available to charge those power hungry devices while on the road. Thanks to the A2DIY-STS kit, users retain factory radio, XM subscription, vehicle they love and able to enjoy Bluetooth audio features only available on newer cars.
Avoid costly returns. Click to review your Installation instructions and Frequently Asked Questions.
» Works in select 2005-11 STS with hideaway XM module (With or without subscription)
» Supports Bluetooth 4.0 Hands-Free and 44.1kHz music streaming
» Supports multi-phone pairing
» Use Smartphone voice guidance ((Siri, Google talk etc.) to send and receive text messages
» Stream internet radio, GPS, Apple music, Spotify and more on car stereo system
» Auto-pair/unpair upon entering/exiting vehicle.
» New!! Bluetooth media remote control
[Please read all requirements and warnings below prior to purchasing this part]
1. Works in select 2005-11 Cadillac STS with hideaway XM module. (U2K package)
2. Verity vehicle has required XM module by Pressing "BAND" or "XM" button until XM is displayed. If only AM/FM is displayed or XM button is grayed-out (Nav. radios); the A2DIY-STS is NOT compatible.
3. Installs (connects) to AM/FM radio behind the dash.
4. Vehicle must have hideaway XM module but subscription is optional. (Subscribers retain subscription).
5. If subscription has expired, an AUX input jack is provided for playback of many audio devices (e.g. MP3 player, iPod etc.)
6. All display/control remains with smart device or from included remote control. Radio buttons (except volume, tone controls) do NOT apply
» Bluetooth module (3" x 3" x"1) x1
» New!! Bluetooth media remote x1
» 3.5mm male to male audio able (3 ft.) x1 (Expired XM only)
» Custom installation harness x1
» Visor microphone on 10 ft. cable x1
» Optional USB type-C "Smart charging" kit (Click installation instructions link below for details)
Footnotes: [See drop-down for reference]
1. Connects to the back of AM/FM radio.
* Must have hideaway XM module which is not built-into the AM/FM radio but located in a remote location. (Subscription is optional)
2. Hideaway XM module is required (subscription is optional). Press "BAND" button repeatedly. If XM is displayed, vehicle is compatible.
3. This kit does not ship same day. It must first be assembled (built) after which time it is then shipped using shipping method selected at checkout.