Connect and play portable audio devices in all 2005-11 Cadillac STS equipped with XM Tuner module.
Does your 2005-11 Cadillac STS include an XM Tuner module (DRR) but lack connection for Smartphone, iPod, MP3 Player or Tablet? The AUX-STS allows these vehicle owners to connect and play their portable audio devices and also retain their XM radio subscription (also works if subscription has expired). To install simply remove AM/FM radio from dash, connect, route and install the 1/8" jack on or near dashboard, plug-in audio device and enjoy the best possible sound on car speakers. When in the mood for XM radio (if subscribed), unplug 3.5mm cable from jack-- its that simple--- no complicated setup or wiring. The AUX-STS works in vehicles with XM Tuner module only (which is a metal box installed in remote location)
» Vehicle must have XM radio tuner (DRR) module with or without subscription.
» Connect and play many audio devices including Smartphones, iPods, iPhones, Tablets, MP3 Players and more
» Use Smartphone or Tablet to stream from internet music sites like Spotify, Pandora etc.
» Use Smartphone or Tablet to listen to audio books, turn by turn navigation and more
» Retain original look and feel of dashboard components and wiring integrity
» Connects to 16-pin XM port on the back of AM/FM radio.
» Plug-n-play (no wire splicing or cutting)
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of this product with your radio or vehicle]
1. Works in 2005-11 Cadillac STS with XM Tuner module only. (XM Tuner module installed in remote location)
2. XM radio tuner module is required but subscription is optional. (Select XM subscription status from drop-down).
3. Works on navigation and non-navigation, Bose and non-Bose systems. Note: Advance Navigation systems include AUX jacks (RCA) on console; however you may still use the AUX-STS cable.
4. Connects to 16-pin XM port on the back of the AM/FM radio. (Radio removal required for installation)
5. Not compatible in vehicles without XM Tuner module. See our PXAUX auxiliary input adapter.
6. Cable is approximately 4 ft. long with (2) 16-pin connectors and 3.5mm (1/8) jack.
» Main Aux harness (4 ft long) x 1
» Free 3.5mm Male-Male Audio cable (3 ft. long) x1
Avoid costly returns. Click to review your installation instruction and Frequent Asked Questions.
Footnotes: [See drop-down for reference]
1. Connects to the back of the AM/FM radio. (Will not work if connected at the XM module module)
* If subscription has expired but plan to renew at a later time; purchase "Subscribed" version otherwise XM will not play upon renewal.
2. To verify vehicle has required XM Tuner module: Press radios "BAND" button repeatedly. If XM is displayed, vehicle is compatible.
3. This cable must first be assembled after which it is then shipped using shipping method selected at checkout.