Did you know the factory GPS antenna already fitted can be used with aftermarket radios?
When replacing factory GPS navigation system in select Acura, Honda, GM, Chrysler, Ford, Fiat, Jeep, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Mercedes, Porsche, VW and others, with a full featured aftermarket multimedia unit, the FM-GT5 adapter cable is a must! Why? Because this cable (available in custom lengths), converts any color FAKRA connector to GT5 which saves money and avoids having to install a new antenna. GT5 type connector is popular on Kenwood, Alpine, Clarion, JVC, Panasonic, Pioneer (AVIC-505) and others (Check your application prior to ordering)
1. Locate factory GPS FAKRA terminal behind the dash.
2. Connect blue (neutral coding) FAKRA plug to factory GPS antenna terminal
3. Connect GT-5 plug to aftermarket radio GPS terminal
1. The FM-GT5 fits all color female FAKRA and GT-5 connectors.
2. This custom built cable is NOT RETURNABLE unless defective for exchange (same part).
3. This cable must first be assembled (built) after which it is then shipped using shipping method selected at checkout.