The HON/M-LINK1 DMX V.1 iPod adapter by Blitzsafe is for those seeking a clean audio connection and the ability to charge and play iPod products on the Honda Audio System. Once installed, you will be able to access your iPod by pressing the "CD", "AUX" or "MODE" button on the radio and quickly begin to enjoy CD quality sound from your iPod™. This adapter will *NOT* disable the iPod built-in controls, and because of that none of the iPod functions are compromised as you will be able to access your playlists and settings using the clickable-scroll wheel or Touch controls on the iPod. The adapter also charges the iPod battery and to prevent battery drain a built-in timer will automatically stop the charging process 20 minutes after the radio (or ignition) is turned off.
» Charges the iPod/iPhone internal battery
» iPod click wheel stays active, allowing full access to all of your playlists and menus.
» Direct audio connection for optimal sound quality (no FM Modulator)
» Works with all 30-pin iPods/iPhones. New devices with Lightning connector requires this Adapter
» Includes docking cable (6 ft. long) that connect to the bottom of your iPod™
» Charges the iPod while the radio is on and charges the iPod for 20 minutes after the radio is turned off.
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of our product with your radio or vehicle.]
1. Compatible with select 1999-2005 Acura (Except RL, SLX, 03 TSX) and the select 1998-05 Honda,listed in pull-down menu below.
2. All radios must also have this new style 14-PIN connector on the back of the radio. ---factory CD Changer (if present) must be disconnected
3. Radio must be removed from dash when installing this adapter.
4. Not compatible with HONDA Navigation, in-dash 6-DISC CD CHANGER RADIO. Is Compatible with Acura In-dash cd changer radios.
5. Control and display remain with the iPod. NO control of iPod using the radio buttons.
6. The HON/M-LINK1 DMX V.1 takes the place of the factory external CD Changer.