Peripheral PXAMG was named "BEST IPOD ADAPTER THAT USES THE CAR'S BIG DISPLAY AND CONTROLS" by BestDiscovery.com and is the first-ever Automotive Media Gateway for numerous Nissan & Infiniti. The revolutionary iSNI572 Integration Solution seamlessly integrates iPod™, HD/Sirius Radio™, Bluetooth technology and many other portable media products into the factory audio system—without losing any of the factory features and controls. Unlike many integration solutions, the iSNI572 retains OEM satellite radio, rear-seat entertainment controls and key driver convenience features to deliver a seamless user experience in most vehicles. The iSNI572 works with the iPhone and all iPod versions that use the standard 30-pin dock connector (Mini, Nano, Touch, Classic, Video, Photo) and provides dual iPod control from either the click wheel or the factory radio buttons, allowing users to track forward and back for songs and browse by Artist, Playlist, Genre, and Album. If controlled from the radio buttons, this information is displayed on the Radio screen for easy navigation. In addition to the iPod the Gateway also is capable of the following Add - Ons:
The iSNI572 is compatible with Nissan & Infiniti "Satellite Radio Ready" factory Radios. Because Satelite Radio is offered primarily in the USA it is possible that radios outside the USA are NOT Satellite Radio Ready and therefore not compatible with this part.
1. HD Radio receive HD radio stations that can not be received with a standard tuner. Unlike Satellite radio, HD Radio has no monthly subscription fees and users enjoy crystal-clear AM and FM reception and expanded content with exciting new formats. (HDRT tuner sold separately)
2. Sirius Satellite Radio: Listen to what you want when you want, wherever you are. (Sirius Tuner (SC-C1) and cable (iSSR1) sold separately)
3. Bluetooth Supports hands-free calling on the iPhone 3G, 3Gs, 4G, 5. The iSBT21 Bluetooth adapter is required (sold separately)
The total evolution of Peripheral’s next generation iSNI572 iPod interface integrates completely in all vehicles listed on this APPLICATION GUIDE and pull-down menu below. Click here for VIDEO DEMONSTRATION.
• Charges the iPod's™ internal battery.
• Ability to display artist name, song title, album title, Playlist name on Radio screen.
• Retains (does not disable) factory installed Satellite Radio, Rear Seat Entertainment system (exceptions below- see application guide).
• HD Radio Ready.
• Sirius Radio Ready.
• Bluetooth Ready.
• Controls include track forward, track back, fast forward, rewind, shuffle and repeat
• Audio feed directly into the factory radio to retain digital sound quality
• Full control of iPod and HD/Sirius Tuner (sold separately) using factory radio buttons and/or steering wheel controls.
• Works with all 30-Pin iPods. iPhone 5, Nano 7G, Touch 5G with new Lightning connector requires this Adapter.
• Browse iPod by: Song, Artist, Album, Genre, Playlist.
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of our product with your radio or vehicle.]
1. Compatible with select 2006-Up Nissan & Infiniti Radios with a "SAT" button OR have "CAT", "CATEGORY", "CH" or "CHANNEL" printed on the face of the radio (usually near the seek and tune buttons, except Rouge-- see below)
2. All listed 2004-2007 Infiniti vehicles equipped with factory satellite radio: the satellite tuner will have to be disconnected at the tuner location
3. 2007 Infiniti G35 Coupe: Requires the ISNI571
4. 2007-2008 Infiniti G35 Sedan equipped with navigation are *NOT* compatible
5. 2008 Infiniti G37 equipped with navigation are *NOT* compatible
6. 2007-2008 Nissan Maxima equipped with navigation requires the ISNI571
7. 2009 & Up Nissan Maxima equipped with navigation are *NOT* compatible
8. 2009 & Up Nissan Murano equipped with navigation are *NOT* compatible
9. 2009 & Up Nissan Rogue equipped with radio part number "PY00F" & "CY26G" are *NOT* compatible. This number can be found on the top right corner of the face of the radio. Models equipped with navigation are *NOT* compatible.
10. 2011 & Up Nissan Sentra equipped with radio part number "CY13F" are *NOT* compatible. This number can be found near the display on the radio. Models equipped with navigation are *NOT* compatible.
11. 2009 & Up Nissan 370z with navigation are *NOT* compatible
12. 2008 & Up Nissan Pathfinder & Armada equipped with navigation are *NOT* compatible
13. 2007 & Up Nissan Altima equipped with navigation are *NOT* compatible
14. 2011 & Up Nissan Juke equipped with navigation are *NOT* compatible
15. Installation requires the PGHNI2 vehicle specific harness (included).
16. Read USER MANUAL/INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
» iSNI572 interface adapter x 1
» iPod dock connecting cable (PODCBLBM-5V) x1 (11 ft. long)
» Auxiliary input cable (PX35RCA) x1
» Instruction Manual/Installation instructions x1
» PGHNI2 (12/20-pin) vehicle specific harness x1.
» Warranty Information sheet x 1
8-PIN Mini-DIN Inputs (left)
Connect the iPod (Port 1), The HDRT OR iSSR1 OR Aux cable PX35RCA (Port 2).
DIP Switches (center)
Set according to installation manual.
USB Connector (right)
Use to connect the iSNI572 to a computer to update software.
24-pin Molex connector
Connects to the vehicle specific harness: PGHNI2