Connect, charge and play Apple Lightning device on select iSimple, Peripheral, PAC & NEO Adapters.
Your iSimple, Peripheral, PAC & Neo with 30-pin dock has been working great on Apple 30-pin devices, but if recently upgraded to an iOS Lightning device; an adapter (which is rumored to have been discontinued) is required; but thanks to the exclusive PODCBLB-G5 Lightning cable, it is now possible to retain the adapter and be able to connect, charge and play (no controls from radio/steering wheel) Apple Lightning devices. The PODCBLB-G5 applies only to Peripherals, iSimple, PAC & Neo name branded adapters with a DIN (large) connector to provide charging and playback from Apple iOS device. Adapters with 8-pin mini-din requires our PODCBLBM-5G
Unfortunately this cable does not work on other brands despite their appearance.. Don't ignore warming messages below.
» Charges and Plays Apple IOS devices (iPods, iPhones, and iPads)-- Except Nano 7G
» Works exclusively on adapters branded by: Peripheral, iSimple, PAC and NEO with 8-pin DIN (large) connector only. (See picture below)
» Cable is 4 ft. long with an 8-pin DIN (large plug) and iOS Lightning plug
Compatible adapters (Listed in drop-down) must also have 8-dip switches next to 8-pin DIN connector as seen above.
Footnotes [See drop-down for details]
* iPod2Car (PXDP) available in two connector sizes: 8-pin DIN (large) and 8-pin mini-DIN (small). The PODCBLB-5G fits 8-pin DIN (larger) connector only. Click for connector side by side comparison.
** NEO adapters must have 8-pin DIN plus 8-dip switches as seen in above picture otherwise this cable does NOT apply.
1. 8-pin DIN plugs are universal and may fit your device, but that is where the similarity ends. This cable only works on the specific brands listed above and in drop-down.
2. Supports audio playback and charging only. Song name, track display and controls from radio are not supported.
3. Dension, USASpec, Dice, Blitzsafe etc. with 8-pin mini DIN requires their own specific cable. Risk damaging your expensive device for which we can't be held responsible.
4. This part must first be assembled after which is then shipped using shipping method selected at checkout.