Connect, charge and play iOS Lightning device on select iSimple, Peripheral, PAC & NEO adapters.
Your iSimple, Peripheral, PAC & Neo 30-pin dock adapter has been working great; but if recently upgraded to an iOS Lightning device; a 30-pin to lightning adapter (which is rumored to have been discontinued) is required but thanks to our exclusive PODCBLB-G5 lightning cable; it is now possible to connect, charge and play (no controls from radio/steering wheel) these IOS lightning devices without said adapter. The PODCBLB-G5 cable works only on Peripherals, iSimple, PAC & Neo branded adapters with a DIN (larger) socket to provide charging and playback from iOS device. NOTE: Peripherals, iSimple, PAC & NEO adapters with 8-pin mini-din (smaller) socket, requires our PODCBLBM-G5 instead.
Unfortunately this cable does not work on other brands despite their appearance. Don't ignore warming messages below.
» Charges and plays iOS devices (iPods, iPhones, and iPads)-- Except Nano 7G
» Works exclusively on adapters branded by: Peripheral, iSimple, PAC and NEO with 8-pin DIN (larger) socket. (See picture below)
» Cable is 4 ft. long with an 8-pin DIN (larger plug) and iOS lightning plug on the other.
Compatible adapters (Seen in drop-down) must have an 8-pin DIN socket (as seen above) and 8-dip switches.
Footnotes [See drop-down for details]
* It is possible for the iPod2Car (PXDP) to have an 8-pin DIN (larger) or 8-pin mini-DIN (smaller) socket. The PODCBLB-G5 fits 8-pin DIN (larger) socket only. Click for side by side comparison.
** NEO adapters must have 8-dip switches next to 8-pin DIN socket as seen in above picture otherwise this cable does NOT apply.
1. DIN plugs are universal and may fit your device, but that is where the similarity ends. This cable only works on the specific brands listed above and in drop-down.
2. Supports audio playback and charging only. Song name, track display and controls from radio are not supported.
3. Dension, USASpec, Dice, Blitzsafe etc. requires their own specific cable. Risk damaging your expensive device for which we can't be held responsible.
4. This custom cable does not ship same day. It must first be assembled (built) after which it is then shipped using shipping method selected at checkout.