Connect, charge and play iOS devices on select iSimple, Peripheral, PAC & NEO iPod adapters.
Your iSimple, Peripheral, PAC & Neo adapter has been working great with original 30-pin dock cable , but if you are thinking of or have upgraded to an iOS Lightning device; an adapter (which is rumored to have been discontinued) is required; but thanks to our exclusive PODCBLBM-G5 lightning cable; these users keep their iPod2car adapter and ability to connect, charge and play (no controls from radio/steering wheel) Apple iOS Lightning devices (except Nano). The PODCBLBM-G5 works only on Peripherals, iSimple, PAC & Neo branded IPod2car adapters with mini-DIN connectors. Unfortunately this cable does not work on other adapter brands, factory or aftermarket radios despite their appearance-- See warming messages below.
» Charges and plays iOS devices (e.g. iPods, iPhones, and iPads) except iPod Nano 7G.
» Exclusive to iPod2car adapters branded by Peripheral, iSimple, PAC and NEO (ION) with MINI DIN connectors. (Pictured below)
» Cable is 4 ft. long with Mini- DIN on one end and lightning plug on the other.
Exclusive to adapter (see drop-down) pictured on left. Must have 8-dip switches and 8-pin Mini-DIN connector.
Footnotes [See drop-down for details]
* iPod2Car (PXDP) is available in two versions: DIN (large) and Mini-DIN (small) connectors. The PODCBLBM-G5 fits Mini-DIN (small) connectors only.
**NEO with 8-pin Mini-DIN plus 8-dip switches as pictured above. Other NEO products are not applicable.
1. Not a universal (one size fits all) cable. The PODCBLBM-5G is exclusive to adapter listed in drop-down with 8-pin Mini-DIN connectors.
2. Supports audio playback and charging. Does not support, song name, track display, radio controls etc.
3. Dension, USASpec, Dice, Blitzsafe etc. with 8-pin mini DIN requires their own branded cable. We cannot be held responsible for damage to expensive IOS devices.
4. This custom cable does not ship same day. It must first be assembled (built) after which it is then shipped using shipping method selected at checkout.