Play portable audio devices on Becker radios with CD changers.
Not all Becker radios have auxiliary menu option (e.g. CR-11, CDR210, CR210, PCM1 etc.), and if your vehicle is equipped with one of these radios that also has a CD changer attached; the 3.5-BKRCD converts the CD changer audio lines into an input for may portable audio devices (e.g.MP3 Player, iPod, Smartphone, Satellite Radio kit, Laptop, navigation system etc.) For the 3.5-BKRCD to work the CD changer must remain connected but will no longer play. To retain CD changer playback, purchase our AUX-BKR or A2D-BKRCD.
Avoid costly returns. Click to review installation instructions
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of this product with your radio or vehicle]
1. Works on Becker CR-11, CR-21, CR-22, CDR-21, CR-31, CDR-22, CR-210, CDR-210, PCM1 (BE2580) Radios with CD changer (e.g. 2660). Vehicle Must have a CD changer
2. Cable is approximately 6 ft. long with a 3.5mm right angle plug.
3. CD changer remains connected but will NO LONGER PLAY. Purchase our AUX-BKR to retain use of the CD changer.
4. Allows Smartphone to stream music from popular internet sites such as Pandora, Spotify and more.
1. Use audio device built-in controls to access and play music files. (radio control button not applicable)
2. *Not* for digital audio systems. (e.g. PCM2/3, CDR23/24 etc.)