Replace Porsche CR-1 & Alpine 7807 radios and retain Nokia amplifier.
When you decide to replace Porsche vintage radios (e.g. CR-1 & Alpine 7807) with Becker or a Porsche classic (PCMM) radio; the ARH-CR1A harness allows for a plug-n-play connection to existing Nokia amp.
Note: If installing an aftermarket radio with RCA Pre-amp outputs instead of 6-pin ISO; purchase our NRH-CR1A instead.
This audio harness allows replacement radio to easily connect with factory Nokia Hi-Fi amplifier (e.g. 993.645.301.01) without cutting/splicing which means the factory wiring is not compromised allowing user to easily re-install original radio should vehicle be offered for sale/trade. The ARH-CR1A provides 4-line level audio outputs (RL, RR, LF, LR) and +12V remote turn-on allowing Nokia amplifier to operate as it did with OEM radio.
» Replace vintage Porsche CR-1 (993), Alpine 7807 radios and retain Nokia amplifier
» Connects to 10-pin OEM ISO plug behind dashboard. WARNING!! Not applicable to replacing CR-1 (964.645.014.00) radio with rounded 8-pin DIN socket.
» Provides 4-channel RCA Pre-Amp outputs and remote turn-on to Nokia amp
» Cable approximately 5 inches long.
1. Remove radio (CR-1 or Alpine 7807).
2. Disconnect 10-pin ISO plug from radio
3. Connect factory 10-pin ISO plug to harness 10-pin socket.
4. Connect harness 6-pin ISO plug to replacement radio C-1
5. Complete the rest of the install by following instructions included with new radio.
1. Not applicable to installing Continental/VDO, Blaupunkt Toronto 420BT etc.
2. Does not apply to Porsche CR-1/CR-2 (964) wiring (e.g. 964.645.014.00, 964.645.015.00)
3. Does not apply to Porsche vintage Blaupunkt radios. See our AIH-BLAU .