Replace Porsche 911, 968, 964, 993 CR-1 and Alpine 7807 radio and retain amplifier.
When you decide to replace Porsche vintage CR-1 & Alpine 7807 radio in favor of a factory Becker (e.g. CDR-220 etc.) or Porsche classic (PCMM) radio with a 6-pin line level output socket; the ARH-CR1A harness allows for retention of the OE amplifier under front seat. WARNING: If installing an aftermarket radio with RCA Pre-amp outputs; purchase our NRH-CR1A instead.
This audio harness allows the replacement radio to easily connect with factory Hi-Fi amplifier (e.g. 993.645.301.01) without cutting/splicing which means the factory wiring is not compromised allowing user to easily re-install original radio should vehicle be offered up for sale or trade. The ARH-CR1A provides 4-line level audio outputs (RL, RR, LF, LR) and +12V remote turn-on allowing amplifier to operate as it did with OE radio.
» Replace vintage Porsche 993 CR-1and Alpine 7807 radios with another factory radios (e.g. Becker etc.) and retain amplifier
» Connects to 10-pin ISO plug behind dash. WARNING!! Not applicable to Porsche CR-1 radio in Porsche 964 (964.645.014.00) with round 8-pin DIN socket See our ARH-NKA.
» Provides 4-channel RCA Pre-amp outputs and remote turn-on to amp
» Cable approximately 5 inches long.
1. Remove radio from dashboard
2. Disconnect 10-pin ISO plug
3. Connect factory 10-pin ISO plug to harness 10-pin socket.
4. Connect harness 6-pin ISO plug to replacement radio 6-pin C-1
5. Complete the rest of the install by following instructions included with new radio.
1. Not applicable to installing Continental/VDO, Blaupunkt Toronto 420BT etc.
2. Does not apply to Porsche 994 CR-1/CR-2 with 8-pin DIN amplifier socket (e.g. 964.645.014.00, 964.645.015.00)
3. Does not apply to Porsche with Blaupunkt radios. See our AIH-BLAU .