Read this before deciding to change the Becker radio in European luxury vehicles.
Many European luxury vehicles lack support for more attractive modern media formats; but thanks to our A2D-BKR that is about to change! The A2D-BKR upgrades Becker AUX ready radios to support music streaming applications, podcasts, audio books, Apple music, turn-by-turn directions and more in select Ferrari, Porsche, BMW, Mercedes, Maserati, Land Rover and other Becker equipped European luxury vehicles.
Avoid costly returns. Please click these Installation instructions and Frequent Ask Questions prior to ordering.
The A2D-BKR replaces the CD changer (if present) but if you wish to retain use of the CD changer (if present), the consider our A2D-BKRCD module instead.
Optional wireless remote: Allows users control smart device functions such as changing songs, adjusting volume etc. while keeping eyes on the road.
Optional AUX input jack: In addition to music streaming, adding an aux input jack allows users to connect and play portable audio devices such as iPods, MP3 players, Satellite radio kits and more. This plug-n-play solution is the accessory you want if looking to retain original radio and enjoy Bluetooth music streaming with optional AUX connectivity.
» Connects directly to radio "CD" input (AUX port). Not FM modulated
» Plug-n-play installation in less than 20 minutes (no wire cutting, tapping or splicing) .
» Bluetooth 4.2 Support for any Smartphone or Tablet with A2DP profile. Not for Hands-Free Calls. See our A2DIY-BKR instead.
» Does not interfere with factory Hands-free option
» Provides a wire free audio connection without disrupting the look of existing dash components.
» Auto-pair/un-pair upon entering/exiting vehicle.
» Stream from internet sites such as Apple music, Pandora, Spotify, iHeart radio and more.
» Music stream will mute upon receiving call and resume when call ends. (Must answer call through handset)
» Connects through radio's "AUX" port. All compatible radios must have "AUX" menu option. Click installation instruction link below for details.
» Optional: wireless smart remote control
» Optional Aux input jack
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of this product with your radio or vehicle]
1. Works in Porsche with Becker radios with "AUX" menu option. (See drop-down for model listing)
2. Works in Mercedes Benz, Vito, Sprinter and Dodge Sprinter Becker radios with AUX menu option (See drop-down for listing)
3. Works in 2003-04 Land Rover Discovery II & 2002-05 Freelander Becker radio with AUX menu option. (See drop-down for listing)
4. Works in BMW Becker Traffic Pro/Harman Kardon radios with AUX menu option. (See drop-down for listing)
5. Works in Ferrari Becker Traffic Pro, Mexico Pro, Cascade radios with AUX menu option. (See drop-down for listing)
6. Works in Maserati 4200 Gransport/Spider Becker BE7801 Infotainment radio only with AUX menu option.
7. Works in Aston Martin Vantage V8 Becker BE6901(Traffic pro) with AUX menu option
8. Also compatible with Indianapolis (Pro), Grand Prix, Mexico (Pro), Cascade Pro,Traffic Pro, Online Pro, DTM, Monza. (See drop-down for listing)
9. Becker radio model number located chassis and/or faceplate (see additional images)
10. CD changer (if present) must be disconnected. Purchase our A2D-BKRCD to retain CD changer functionality.
11. Radio buttons (except volume) and display screen do not apply.
» Main Unit x1 (2" L x 2" W x 1" H)
» Plug-n-play power harness x1
» Male to male 3.5mm audio cable x1 (with aux option only)
» Optional: Bluetooth smart remote (select option from drop-down)
» Optional Aux input jack (select option from drop-down)
Footnotes: [See drop-down menu for reference]
* Ferrari Cascade (BE6111, BE6112 etc.) with factory hands-free and/or digital cluster must purchase this harness to retain these features.
1. Porsche CR-1, CDR-210, CR-210 and others do not have AUX menu option are NOT compatible. See our A2DMP-BKR music player.
2. Not for Hands-Free calls (HFP). See our A2DIY-BKR
3. This kit does not ship same day. It must first be assembled (built) after which time it is then shipped using shipping method selected at checkout.