Music streaming for 1st Generation SRX and XLR Navigation radios with XM module.
If your 1st Generation SRX or XLR have Navigation radios with XM module (RPO code U2K), the A2D-SRX music streaming module uses the XM port to stream music from Smart device without interfering with XM playback (if subscribed) which means the ability to play XM is not lost. (See options in drop-down). To install simply connect to the back of the Navigation radio, pair A2DP device (e.g. Smartphone, Tablet, Kindle etc.) and stream internet music services or turn-by-turn directions if navigating and more. This clean solution leaves no wires or clutter on or around the dash and is a welcome addition for Cadillac owners seeking a wireless solution. This adapter applies only to 2003-06 SRX and 2004-09 XLR navigation radios with XM module (with or without subscription) (Non-navigation vehicles requires our A2D-CTS).
» Works through XM radio port and requires XM module (With or without subscription)
» Supports music streaming profile from any Smartphone, Tablet, Kindle etc. Not for hands-free calls
» Auto pair/un-pair upon entering/exiting vehicle.
» Stream music from internet sites such as Pandora, Spotify, iHeart radio and more
» Retain original look and feel of dashboard components and wiring integrity
» Connects to 16-pin port on Navigation radio.
» Option to retain XM playback (if subscribed) -- Select from drop-down.
» Optional: wireless remote control allows changing tacks and more on audio device (not radio)
[Please read all requirements and warnings below prior to purchasing this part]
1. Works in 2004-06 SRX and 2004-09 XLR Navigation radio with XM module (With or without subscription)
2. XM module (separate metal box in rear side panel) is required for the A2D-SRX to work (Will not without XM module)
3. XM module is required; but subscription is optional. If subscribed, select "Subscribed". If expired, select "Not subscribed", if currently expired but plan to review at a later date, select "Subscribed".
4. Works on navigation radios only. Non-Navigation radios requires our A2D-CTS
5. Connects to 16-pin port on Navigation radio.
» Main module x 1
» Accessory supply lead x1 (5 ft. long) x1
» Optional: wireless remote control (See installation instructions below for details)
[See drop-down for reference]
* Vehicle must have Navigation radio and XM module (with or without subscription)
Avoid costly returns. Click to review your Installation instructions and Frequently Asked Questions.
1. Vehicle Must have XM Tuner Module. For verification, Press "BAND" button, If XM1 is active (not grayed out); vehicle has required XM tuner module.
2.Option to retain XM playback (if subscribed) - select from drop-down
3. Does not support phone calls (Hands-Free profile)
4. This kit does not ship same day. It must first be assembled (built) after which time it is then shipped using shipping method selected at checkout.