Stream music applications and more while also retaining the original radio and required CD changer.
The A2D-MBCD modules adds music streaming to select 1994-98 Mercedes equipped with original factory radio and 6-disc CD changer. (if vehicle does not have a CD changer, purchase our A2D-MBR instead).
Select 1994-98 Mercedes equipped with an analog 6-disc CD changer are able to support music streaming from smartphone etc. without compromising use of the CD changer. CD changer (required) remains connected and functional. To install, simply connect module to the back of the radio, pair Bluetooth device (e.g. Smartphone, iPad, Tablet, Kindle etc.) and enjoy audio content including Apple music, Pandora, audio books, GPS and more on the car speakers! When in the mood for CD’s simply pause or unpair Bluetooth device. This plug-n-play solution leaves no wires or clutter on or around the dash and is the accessory you want if looking for Bluetooth music streaming connectivity without compromising the factory system.
» New: Bluetooth 5.0 high-speed transmission ensures audio data is transmitted without loss.
» New: Supports aptX™ codec which ensures higher quality audio over Bluetooth.
» Direct connection to factory radio (Not FM modulated).
» Supports any Smartphone, Tablet with A2DP profile
» Plug-n-play connection to radio's 10-pin "CD" port.
» Auto-pair/reconnect when entering vehicle.
» No wires or clutter on the dash -- totally wireless
» Stream Pandora, Tune-in, Spotify, Apple music or turn-by-turn directions as you drive
[Please read all requirements and warnings below prior to purchasing this part]
1. Works in select 1994-98 Mercedes vehicles listed in drop-down with 6-disc changer model: MC3194, MC3196 or MC3296. (NOT for 1999-up digital Fiber optic changer MC3198 etc.)
2. Connects to 10-pin CD changer port on radio (Not for 1999-Up radios with digital optic CD ports)
3. Required 6-disc CD changer must be in working condition (fully functional). If changer malfunctions or if there is no changer; purchase our A2D-MBR instead.
4. Not for 1999-Up Mercedes Audio 10, 20, 30, 50, Comand digital optic radios. See our BLU-BKR223 instead.
Avoid costly returns. Click to review your Installation instructions and Frequently Ask Questions prior to ordering.
1. Compatible vehicle MUST have a working analog CD changer.
2. 1999-Up Mercedes Benz digital optic radio systems are *NOT* compatible. See our ISFM2351
3. This kit must first be assembled after which it is then shipped using shipping method selected at checkout..