Stream all your applications on OE radio and also retain use of Mercedes CD changer.
If your 1994-98 Mercedes Benz has a 6-disc changer in trunk; the A2D-MBCD Bluetooth module is able to upgrade audio system to support music streaming from smart device without compromising usage of the CD changer which remains connected and functional. (If vehicle does not have a functioning 6-disc changer; purchase our A2D-MBR instead).
To install, simply connect module to the back of the radio, pair Bluetooth device (e.g. Smartphone, iPad, tablet, kindle etc.) and enjoy audio content including Apple music, Pandora, audio books, GPS guidance and more on the car speakers! When in the mood for CD’s simply unpair or disable Bluetooth on smart device. This plug-n-play solution leaves no wires or clutter on or around the dash and is the accessory you want if looking for Bluetooth streaming connectivity without compromising the factory system or altering the look and feel of dashboard components.
» New: Bluetooth 5.0 high-speed transmission ensures audio data is transmitted without loss.
» New: Supports aptX™ codec which ensures higher quality audio over Bluetooth.Not for Hands-free calls
» Direct connection to factory radio (Not FM modulated).
» Supports any Smartphone, Tablet with A2DP profile
» Plug-n-play connection to radio's 10-pin "CD" port.
» Requires and retains use of the factory 6-disc changer
» Auto-pair/reconnect when entering vehicle.
» No wires or clutter on the dash -- totally wireless
» Stream Pandora, Tune-in, Spotify, Apple music or turn-by-turn directions as you drive
[Please read all requirements and warnings below prior to purchasing this part]
1. Works in select 1994-98 Mercedes vehicles listed in drop-down with 6-disc changer model: MC3194, MC3196 or MC3296. 1999+ digital optic CD changers (e.g. MC3198 etc.) are not compatible.
2. Connects to 10-pin CD changer socket on radio. Not for 1999+ radios with Digital optic CD changer socket.
3. The required 6-disc CD changer must be in working condition (fully functional). If changer malfunctions or if there is no changer; purchase our A2D-MBR instead.
4. Not for 1999+ Audio 10, 20, 30, 50, Comand optical radios. See our iSFM2351 or A2D-MBFM instead.
Footnotes [See drop-down menu above for reference]
Avoid costly returns. Click to review your Installation instructions and Frequently Ask Questions prior to ordering.
*Optional 3A noise filter highly recommended to eliminate alternator whine typical in order vehicles.
1. Listed vehicles MUST have a working (analog) CD changer.
2. 1999+ with optical radio systems are *NOT* compatible . See our ISFM2351
3. This module does not ship same day. It must first be assembled after which it is then shipped using shipping method selected at checkout..