Upgrade older Mercedes with CD Changer to support Bluetooth music streaming only available on newer cars.
This music streaming solution is exclusive to select 1992-98 Mercedes with factory analog CD changer, however if vehicle does not have a CD changer, purchase our A2D-MBR instead.
The A2D-MBCD Bluetooth receiver allows select 1994-98 Mercedes vehicles equipped with original factory radio and analog CD changer to support music streaming from smartphone etc. without compromising the CD changer. CD changer (required) remains connected and functional. To install, simply connect module to the back of the radio, pair Bluetooth device (e.g. Smartphone, iPad, Tablet, Kindle etc.) and enjoy audio content including Apple music, Pandora, audio books, GPS and more on the car speakers! When in the mood for CD’s simply unpair Bluetooth device. This solution leaves no wires or clutter on or around the dash and is the accessory you want if looking for Bluetooth music streaming connectivity without compromising the factory system.
» Direct connection to factory radio (Not FM modulated).
» Supports APTx APTx-ll (low latency) which provides higher quality audio music streaming.
» Supports any Smartphone, Tablet with A2DP Profile
» Plug-n-play connection to radio's 10-pin port.
» Auto-pair reconnect when entering vehicle.
» No wires or clutter on the dash -- totally wireless
» Stream Pandora, Tune-in, Spotify, Apple music or turn-by-turn directions as you drive
[Please read all requirements and warnings below prior to purchasing this part]
1. Works in select 1994-98 Mercedes vehicles listed in drop-down with MC3194, MC3196 or MC3296 changer (not for digital Fiber optic changer MC3198 etc.)
2. Connects to 10-pin CD changer port on radio (Not for 1999-Up radios with digital Fiber Optic CD changer ports)
3. CD changer required and remains connected and functional. Purchase our A2D-MBR if not retaining or if missing the changer.
4. Not for 1999-Up Mercedes Audio 10, 20, 30, 50, Comand digital Optical radios. See our BLU-BKR223
Avoid costly returns. Click to review your Installation instructions and FAQ prior to ordering.
1. Compatible vehicle MUST have a working analog CD changer.
2. 1999-Up Mercedes Benz with digital systems are *NOT* compatible. See our ISFM2351
3. Assembly time required prior to shipping.