Enjoy Bluetooth music streaming in your older Benz without investing in new stereo.
Unfortunately most older cars lack support for more attractive modern media formats, but thanks to the A2D-MBR music streaming is now possible without changing the original radio; however if vehicle has a CD changer, it must be disconnected. (Purchase our A2D-MBCD to retain CD Changer playback). A quick connection to 10-pin port on stereo and pairing session is all that is required for music apps, turn-by-turn directions, Apple play, audio books and more to play on the car speakers.This clean solution leaves no wires or clutter on or around the dash and is the accessory you want if you're looking for Bluetooth connectivity without investing in a new stereo.
» Direct connection to factory radio (Not FM modulated).
» Supports any Smartphone, Tablet with A2DP Profile (Not for hand-free calls)
» Plug-n-play connection to Radio 10-pin Changer port on radio (not trunk).
» Auto-reconnect when entering vehicle.
» No wires or clutter on the dash -- totally wireless
» Stream Pandora, Tune-in, Spotify etc. or turn-by-turn directions as you drive
[Please read all requirements and warnings below prior to purchasing this part]
1. Works in select 1994-98 Mercedes with Becker: BE1350, BE1394, BE1490, BE1492, BE1650, BE1690, BE1692, BE2210, BE4513, BE4603, BE4633; Alpine: CM2296 and CM2396 radios.
2. Connects to 10-pin CD changer port on radio (Not for 1999-Up digital radios)
3. CD changer (if present) must be disconnected and will no longer function. Purchase our A2D-MBCD to retain CD changer.
4. Not compatible with 1999-Up Mercedes Audio 10, 20, 30, 50, Comand etc, optical systems. See our BT-BKR223
Avoid costly returns. Click to review your Installation instructions and FAQ prior to ordering.
1. Supports Bluetooth music streaming. Not for hand-free calls
2. 1999-Up Mercedes Benz are *NOT* supported.
3. Assembly time required prior to shipping.