Enjoy Bluetooth music streaming in older Mercedes Benz without investing in a new radio.
Unfortunately the radio in older cars lack support for more attractive modern media formats, but thanks to the A2D-MBR, music streaming is now possible without changing the original radio. If vehicle has a CD changer, it must be disconnected or to retain use of the CD, purchase our A2D-MBCD instead. A quick connection to radio's 10-pin CD changer socket and short pairing session are the only requirement for music apps, turn-by-turn directions, Apple play, audio books and more to be heard on the car speakers. This clean solution leaves no wires or clutter on or around the dash and is the accessory you want if you're looking for Bluetooth music streaming connectivity without investing in a new radio.
» Direct connection to factory radio (Not FM modulated).
» Supports any Smartphone, Tablet with A2DP Profile (Not for hand-free calls)
» Plug-n-play connection to 10-pin CD port on radio (not trunk).
» Auto-reconnect when entering vehicle.
» New! Incoming call rings and number announced on car speakers. Must answer call on handset
» No wires or clutter on the dash -- totally wireless
» Stream Pandora, Tune-in, Spotify etc. or turn-by-turn directions as you drive
[Please read all requirements and warnings below prior to purchasing this part]
1. Works on Becker: BE1350, BE1394, BE1490, BE1492, BE1650, BE1690, BE1692, BE2210 Alpine: CM2296 and CM2396 radios in select 1994-98 Mercedes Benz.
2. Connects to radio 10-pin CD changer socket (Not for 1999+ digital optic radios)-- See our A2D-MBFM instead.
3. CD changer (if present) must be disconnected and will no longer function. or purchase our A2D-MBCD or A2D-MBFM to retain changer.
4. Not compatible with 1999+ Audio 10, 20, 30, 50, Comand, etc. digital optic radios. See our A2D-MBFM
» Bluetooth module (3.5" L x 2.6" W x 1.2" H) x1
» 16-pin plug-n-play power harness x1
» Optional: smart remote (click installation instructions link below for details)
» Optional: 3A noise filter
[see drop-down menu for reference ]
* Optional noise filter
helps to alleviate alternator whine typical in older vehicles.
Avoid costly returns. Click to review your Installation instructions and FAQ prior to ordering.
1. Supports Bluetooth music streaming. Not for hand-free calls
2. 1999 S-Class with Becker BE1692 radio (See compatibility note #1) is compatible. 1999+ digital optic radios are *NOT* supported.
3. This module does not ship same day. It must first be assembled (built) after which it is then shipped using shipping method selected at checkout.