Keep your C5 as original possible while adding Hands-free, music streaming and AUX capabilities.
Many corvette owners looking to upgrade to Bluetooth will be thrilled to find our newest module. The A2DIY-C5 kit supports Hands-free calls (HFP) which is not only less distracting than trying to juggle a phone while steering but the only legal way to do it in many states. Music streaming (A2DP) allows users to stream Apple music, Pandora, Spotify, Tune In, turn-by-turn directions and more. Aux input for connecting and playing MP3 player, Satellite radio kit, iPod etc. on the factory radio. The included wireless remote allows users to change tracks, adjust device volume, switch between sources while keeping eyes on the road. Optional 3 Amp USB charging port available to keep devices charged while on the road. After initial pairing, the module (hidden behind the dash) enters discovery mode to automatically connect to smartphone upon entering vehicle. The A2DIY-C5 is the perfect addition for those wanting to keep their C5 as original possible without braking the bank or sacrificing the original radio.
» Bluetooth 4.0 A2DP Profile and Hands-Free Profile (HPF)
» Retain original factory radio
» Auto-pair upon entering vehicle
» Stream from Pandora, Spotify, Tune-in and more
» AUX input jack for non-Bluetooth devices
» Navigation voice guidance on car speakers (GPS app required)
» Stream from music sites such as Pandora, Spotify, Apple music
» Adaptive electric condenser cartridge high sensitivity , low impedance , anti-noise microphone
» Connects directly to 20-pin port on radio (not FM Modulated).
» Optional 3 Amp (Max) USB charging port to keep devices charged while on the road
[Please read all requirements and warnings below prior to purchasing this part]
1. Exclusive to 1997-04 Corvette (C5) with original factory radio without 12-disc changer in trunk/hatch
2. In addition to Bluetooth, an AUX input jack is provided to connect and play other devices (e.g. MP3 player, Satellite radio kit, iPod etc.)
3. If vehicle has optional 12-disc changer, it must be disconnected. To retain 12-disc changer, purchase our A2DIY-C5CD instead.
4. Connects/installs to the back of the radio.
» Bluetooth module (3" x3" x"1) x1
» Wireless remote control x1
» Microphone with visor clip on 10 ft. cable x1
» Male to Male 3.5mm AUX cable (3 ft.) x1
» Custom plug-n-play installation harness
» Accessory wire (5 ft.)
» Optional USB charging Kit (Click installation instructions link below for details)
Avoid costly returns. Click to review your installation instructions and FAQ.
Footnotes: [See drop-down for reference]
1. Factory radio buttons (except volume) do not apply. Use included wireless remote or audio device built-in controls.
*Connects to radio in dash. Trunk/hatch mounted 12-disc CD changer (if present) must be disconnected.
2. Assembly time required prior to shipping.