Upgrade radio and car you love to support our "triple play" Bluetooth Hands-free, music streaming and aux input module.
While it is true that due to their lack of support for more attractive modern media formats, many have replaced the factory radio, but those adamant about hanging on to the original radio we offer a line of adapters sure to open up a lot of different options for listening to music and other audio content. The A2DIY-HON03 Media module upgrades select 2003-12 Honda/Acura CD changer controlling radios to support Hands-free calls, music streaming from Smartphone, Tablets, Kindles, Laptops etc. as well as an AUX input jack for Mp3 players, Satellite radio kits and other non-Bluetooth devices. After a one time pairing session, you are on your way to enjoying those hands-free calls, music apps, turn-by-turn directions and more on the car system all without wires. This clean solution leaves no wires or clutter on or around the dash and is the accessory you want if looking for wireless connectivity without investing in a new stereo.
Click to review your Installation instructions and Frequent Asked Questions prior to ordering.
» » Supports Bluetooth V4.0 profile from any Smartphone, Tablet etc.
» Quick and easy connection to radio in less than 20 minutes.
» Auto-reconnect/un-pair upon entering/exiting vehicle.
» Listen to turn-by-turn directions as you drive
» Stream internet music services such as Pandora, Spotify etc.
» Plug-n-play connection directly to radio location in dash
» Includes wireless remote control
[Please read all requirements and warnings below prior to purchasing this part]
1. Works in 2003-12 Honda/Acura models listed in the drop-down-- (See Footnotes)
2. All controls and display remain with audio device. Radio does not display phone number or song name.
3. Compatible with radios 14-pin CD port .
4. 6-disc Changer built-into factory radios is not affected by this module.
» Main Unit (3.5"x 3.25"x 1")
» Wireless remote control
» Push-to-talk button
» Microphone with visor button (10 ft. cable)
» Male to Male 3ft. audio cable x1
» 14-Pin installation harness
Footnotes:[see drop-down menu for reference]
* External CD changer refers to the Changer installed in lower dash, center armrest, hatch, trunk etc; *NOT* the changer built-into the radio (internal).
1. Factory eternal CD Changer or Slave Cassette or Satellite radio must be disconnected.
2. Vehicles with GPS requires an additional harness in order to retain navigation prompt.
3. This module does not ship same day. It must first be assembled (built) after which time it is then shipped using shipping method selected at checkout