This module is guaranteed to forever transform the way music is played in your Jaguar without changing the radio.
Spend a lot of time on the road? love music diversity? Upgrade older Jaguar vehicle to support Bluetooth hands-free & music streaming and more.
Having a Bluetooth hands-free kit is the smart and easy way to hold mobile conversations as you drive. The A2DIY-JAG97 uses Bluetooth technology to (1) hold hands-free calls, (2) music streaming (3) Aux input and more from any 1986-97 Jaguar radio with "CD" button on radio faceplate. A new Bluetooth media remote is included for users to safely answer/end calls, track up/down, adjust device volume, pause etc. and a high fidelity microphone captures your voice. An optional USB charging kit is available to keep devices fully charged while on the road. Thanks to the A2DIY-JAG97 users keep the radio and car they love while enjoying Bluetooth features only available on newer cars.
» Supports Bluetooth Hands-Free calls and music streaming
» CD changer (if present) must be disconnected (See our A2DIY-JAG97CD to retain changer)
» Supports Bluetooth 4.0 Hands-Free and 44.1kHz ADC, 48kHz DAC music streaming
» Microphone with echo cancellation and noise reduction technology
» Auxiliary input jack to connect/play wired devices
» New! Bluetooth media button.
» Stream apps on car speakers
» Auto-pairing upon entering vehicle
» Not FM Modulated (connects to radio "CD" port)
» Optional: USB charging port keeps your devices fully charged while on the road
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of our product with your radio or vehicle.]
1. Works in 1986-94 XJ40, 1994-97 X300 (XJ6, XJR6, XJ6, XJ12,XJR, VP,), radio model numbers: AJ9500(A/R), AJ9200W, AJ9475A, AJ9100R, LHE4100FA(BA) etc.
2. Works in Early 1997 X100 (XK8) with AJ9500R radio etc.
3. Connects to radio behind dash. If vehicle has optional CD changer (e.g. LXF4160BA, DBC10432 etc.); it must be disconnected-- See our A2DIY-JAG97CD to retain CD changer functionality.
» Bluetooth module (3.5" x 3" x"1.5) x1
» Visor microphone (10 ft. cable) x1
» New! Bluetooth media button
» Audio cable (3ft.) x 1
» Optional Fast charging USB port (click installation guide for more details)
Avoid costly returns. Please read these installation instructions and Frequently Ask Questions prior to ordering.
[See drop-down menu for reference]
* early 1997 XK8 (X100) radio with "CD" button on faceplate
1. Connects to radio behind dashboard.
2. CD changer (if present) must be disconnected. To retain CD changer purchase our A2DIY-JAG97CD
3. This kit must be assembled after which is then shipped using shipping method selected at checkout.