Don't change the original radio in your Jaguar before considering the A2DIY-JAG97 Bluetooth add-on.
Spend a lot of time on the road? love music diversity? Upgrade older Jaguar vehicle to support Bluetooth hands-free & music streaming.
Having a Bluetooth hands-free kit is the smart and easy way to hold mobile conversations as you drive. The A2DIY-JAG97 uses Bluetooth technology to (1) hold hands-free calls, (2) stream music applications from any 1986-97* Jaguar radios with a TAPE/CD button on faceplate. A new Bluetooth media remote is included for users to safely answer/end calls, track up/down, adjust device volume, pause etc. and high fidelity microphone captures your voice. An optional smart charging kit is available to keep devices fully charged while on the road. Thanks to the A2DIY-JAG97, Jaguar owners keep the original radio and car they love while enjoying Bluetooth features only available on newer cars.
» Supports Bluetooth 5.0 Hands-Free calls and music streaming
» Microphone with echo cancellation and noise reduction technology
» New! Bluetooth media remote control.
» Stream music, audiobooks, navigation and other applications on car system
» Auto-pairing upon entering vehicle
» New! Incoming caller number announced on car speakers
» Not FM modulated (connects to radio "CD" socket)
» Optional: "Fast" charging USB kit available to keep those power-hungry devices fully charged while on the road
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of our product with your radio or vehicle.]
1. Works in 1987-94 XJ40, 1994-97 X300 (XJ6, XJR6, XJ12, XJR, VDP) radio model: AJ9500(A/R), AJ9200W, AJ9475A, AJ9100R/W, LHE4100FA(BA) etc.
2. Works in early 1997 XK8 (X100) AJ9500R radio etc.
3. Connects to the radio 8-pin "CD" socket behind dash.
4. If vehicle has optional CD changer (e.g. LXF4160BA, DBC10432 etc.); is must be disconnected. To retain CD changer functionality purchase our A2DIY-JAG97CD instead.
5. Applicable to 1986 - early 1998 (X300) with TAPE/CD button on faceplate. Not applicable to 1998-Up X308 radios with Ai-Net connection..
» Bluetooth module (3.5" x 3" x"1.5) x1
» Microphone with visor clip (10 ft. cable) x1
» New! Bluetooth media remote control
» Optional Fast charging kit (click installation guide for more details)
Avoid costly returns. Please read your installation guide and Frequently Asked Questions prior to ordering.
[See drop-down menu for reference]
* early 1997 XK8 (X100) radio with "TAPE/CD" on faceplate.
1. Connects to radio behind dashboard.
2. CD changer (if present) must be disconnected. To retain CD changer purchase our A2DIY-JAG97CD
3. This module does not ship same day. It must first be assembled (built) after which it is then shipped using shipping method selected at checkout.