Bluetooth Hands-Free, Streaming audio and more for select Jaguar.
Avoid costly returns. Please read these Installation instructions and Frequently asked questions prior to ordering.
While it is true that due to their lack of support for more attractive modern media formats, many Jaguar owners have opted to replace the OEM radio. Those adamant about keeping their vehicles as original as possible while also being able to enjoy modern music formats, will be pleased to know we offer a line of adapters sure to open up a world of different options for listening to music and other audio content. This affordable "triple play" module allows users to jam out and make phone calls over the car speakers without changing the radio. (1) Hands-free Profile (HFP) is not only less distracting than trying to juggle a phone while steering but the only legal way to do it in many states. (2) Streaming audio (A2DP) allows user to play internet music, listen to turn-by-turn directions and more and (3) Auxiliary input Or CD playback: allows users to connect and play any audio device with 3.5mm jack including MP3 players, Satellite radio kits, iPods etc. or retain playback from the required CD changer. Once paired, your Smartphone, Tablet etc. will automatically connect to the module hidden behind the dash upon entering the vehicle. There is also an optional "Fast charge" USB charging port and push-to-talk button with built-in microphone. (Click installation instructions link below for details.)
» Supports any Smartphone or Tablet with A2DP Profile and Hands-Free Profile (HPF)
» Retain original radio while adding new features only available to newer cars.
» Auto-reconnect when entering vehicle.
» Connects directly to radio in the dash (not FM Modulated).
» Stream from music internet services such as Pandora, Apple music, Spotify, Tune-in and more.
» Requires and retains factory CD Auto changer. (will not work without it)
» Option to retain CD playback or Auxiliary input jack
» Optional Fast charge USB kit to keep devices charged while on the road
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of our product with your radio or vehicle.]
1. Works in 1997*-99 XK (x100) Standard or Premium Sound Systems (Connects to radio)
2. Works in 2000-06 XK (X100) with Standard Sound and Harman Kardon Premium System. NOT for Alpine Premium System (Connects to radio behind dash)
3. Works in 1998-03 XJ (x308) Standard Sound Systems only. (Connects to radio behind dash)
4. All 2000-06 XK and 2000-03 XJ with Alpine premium Sound Systems (amplifier in trunk/boot) are NOT compatible. These requires our A2DIY-JAG98
5. All vehicles must have a working CD changer which remains connected.
6. Module installs/connects to radio behind dash (Radio removal required).
» Main Module (3.5 x 3.25 x 1.5) x1
» New! Bluetooth media button x1
» Standard visor microphone on 10 ft. cable x1
» 3 ft. audio cable (with AUX playback option only)
» Optional: "Fast charge" USB Kit with 6ft. Extension cable
[ See drop-down menu for reference]
* late 1997 XK (X100) with Ai-Net plug
only (Not for early 1997 XK (X100) changer with 8-pin DIN plug) Please check prior to ordering.
1. Connects to radio. Not applicable to 2000-06 XK or 2000-03 XJ with Alpine Premium Audio System.
2000+ with Harman Kardon (LNC4170AA, LJB4170BA) premium systems are compatible)
2. All vehicles must have a working 6- disc changer
3. This kit must first be assembled (built) after which time it is then shipped using shipping method selected at checkout.