Connect and play portable devices and retain CD auto changer in select Jaguar xJ and xK.
Many Jaguar xJ and xK owner must forfeit the CD auto changer or purchase an FM Modulated device in order to play portable audio devices, but thanks to the JAG-CDR, these proud owners are able to connect audio devices directly to the audio system and also retain use of the CD auto changer. Connect Smartphone, iPod, MP3 Player) or any device with a 3.5mm (1/8") jack without complicated wiring or setup. Simply connect audio device to jack and unplug when listening to the CD -- its that simple! The JAG-CDR provides an easy, effective and affordable method of enjoying portable audio devices without compromising the CD auto changer.
» Requires and retains CD auto changer
» Connect and play many audio devices including iPods, iPhones, Smartphones MP3 Players and more
» Connected devices can stream navigation apps or music sites such as Spotify, Pandora etc.
» Retain original look/feel of dashboard components and wiring integrity.
» Controls and display remain with audio device (no controls from steering wheel or radio buttons)
» Connects directly to CD changer plug in trunk/boot (not to radio)
» Plug-n-play (no wire splicing or cutting)
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of this product with your radio or vehicle]
1. Works in 1998-03 XJ (X308) Standard or Premium audio systems and CD auto changer.
2. Works in 1997*-06 XK (X100) Standard or Premium audio systems and CD auto changer.
3. Connects to CD changer plug in trunk/hatch. 1997-99 XJ and XK may purchase our JAG-CD and connect at the radio.
4. vehicle must have a working CD auto changer in trunk/hatch. CD changer remains connected and functional.
5. Not for 2004-Up XJ or 2007-up XK (X150) or Jaguars not mentioned in this application.
» Adapter cable with audio jack (12 ft. x 1)
» 3.5mm Male-Male Audio cable (3 ft. long) x1
Avoid costly returns. Click to review your Installation instructions and FAQ prior to ordering.
Footnotes: [ See drop-down for reference]
*Late 1997XK (X100) with Ai-NET CD plug only. Not for early 1997 with 8-pin DIN
1. Connects to CD changer plug in trunk/boot. (not to radio)
2. For Jaguar x308 and x100 only. Not applicable to newer model/years.
3. This kit must first be assembled (built) after which time it is then shipped using shipping method selected at checkout.